Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Reuse of elements of user created models inter / intra projects
Reuse of elements of user created models inter / intra projects [message #667464] Thu, 28 April 2011 18:11 Go to next message
Firas Swidan is currently offline Firas Swidan
Hi,

I would like to have, for the sake of simplicity, two models either in two different projects or within the same project to be able to access elements of each other - or at least one of them to be able to access elements of the other model. In a sense it is similar to what one gets with the import of UML Primitive Types, just that the model / library is user defined.

Is it possible to do that with Papyrus or maybe the underlying UML tools?

Thanks,
Firas.
Re: Reuse of elements of user created models inter / intra projects [message #672344 is a reply to message #667464] Fri, 20 May 2011 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Tessier is currently offline Patrick Tessier
in the model explorer use "import package from file" Smile. a import package will be created in your model, and your can sse in this element tthe model of this file.
Patrick
Papyrus team
Re: Reuse of elements of user created models inter / intra projects [message #722993 is a reply to message #672344] Wed, 07 September 2011 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Carlos Gomez is currently offline Carlos Gomez
Hello Patrick,

I'm using the last Papyrus version (0.8.1.v201109062114) and that function (import package from file) doesn't work. Could you confirm me this bug?

Thanks,

CarlosG
Re: Reuse of elements of user created models inter / intra projects [message #723003 is a reply to message #722993] Wed, 07 September 2011 08:09 Go to previous message
Carlos Gomez is currently offline Carlos Gomez
Hello,

I found the problem. I tried to import all the files from my project that I want to import and it doesn't work.

But if I import the uml file from my source project it works.

Sorry Wink

CarlosG
Previous Topic:Create custom diagram type from profile
Next Topic:Define NfpConstraint using VSL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Aug 29 08:28:09 EDT 2014