Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » importing Mallet in Eclipse Helios(Importing Mallet)
importing Mallet in Eclipse Helios [message #667439] Thu, 28 April 2011 18:39 Go to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
I I would like to use Mallet to train some of my documents. I am completely new to Eclipse. I have many Flavours of ECipse. I do not know which one to use for the Mallet. I Tried to install Apache Ant, but could not succeed because it was giving command line guidelines, which I could not follow. However , I have found the Installtion guidelines given here website(http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ai.mallet.devel/880). I do not know which Flavour of Eclipse to use. I tried Indigio,Helios, Europa and I could not find this Step.
4) Choose "Create project from existing source" and select the
C:\workspace\mallet directory

and I also
tried
File->import ->General->Existing projects into workspace->And then tried giving both zipped and unzipped folders of Mallet, (which is there in the workspace,)to the select Archive file, but I am getting "No project found error".

Can you please guide me how to Import Mallet in Eclipse Helios or any other best Flavor of it,

Thanks in advance,
Vijaya
Re: importing Mallet in Eclipse Helios [message #1541996 is a reply to message #667439] Fri, 02 January 2015 11:00 Go to previous message
keynne Belle is currently offline keynne BelleFriend
Hi Vijaya.
You will find a solution to your problem on the following link: http://t3663.ai-mallet-development.aitalk.info/testing-mallet-with-eclipse-t3663.html
Alvine Belle.

[Updated on: Fri, 02 January 2015 11:01]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:codepro analytix tool not installing on eclipse helios
Next Topic:incorrect Type Inference
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:48:33 GMT 2024