Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » SwingDesigner and custom components on the palette
SwingDesigner and custom components on the palette [message #666575] Thu, 21 April 2011 06:31 Go to next message
Mikael Lantz is currently offline Mikael LantzFriend
In the latest version of windowbuilder (swingdesigner 0.9.0.r36x201104111419) it seems like custom beans added to the palette do not show the proper icons anymore. I have several beans with corresponding beaninfo classes which defines a custom icon to use but instead it shows no icon at all. This worked just fine in earlier versions (prior 0.9.0) so my bean definitions are Ok.

For example, I have a custom button that extends JButton and defines a different icon in the BeanInfo class. If I remove the beaninfo the bean shows up with the standard icon for buttons in the palette, but when I include my beaninfo the icon is empty.

Anyone else having this problem?
Re: SwingDesigner and custom components on the palette [message #667412 is a reply to message #666575] Thu, 28 April 2011 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Konstantin Scheglov is currently offline Konstantin ScheglovFriend
Yes, there was problem in converting AWT images into SWT icons.
This was fixed in trunk and probably included into latest integration build.
Re: SwingDesigner and custom components on the palette [message #667494 is a reply to message #666575] Fri, 29 April 2011 07:31 Go to previous message
Mikael Lantz is currently offline Mikael LantzFriend
Great! then I'll try it out in the next release. Thanks for the reply.
Previous Topic:GWT Java Project Continuously Rebuilds
Next Topic:Property editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Aug 27 04:50:51 GMT 2016