Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » [GraphicsSVG] Discourage access problem
[GraphicsSVG] Discourage access problem [message #666347] Wed, 20 April 2011 04:47
Eclipse UserFriend
Hi everyone,

I'm new to GEF, and I try to implement SVG exporter to my software.
But I have the warning:
Discouraged access: The method getInstance(Rectangle) from the type GraphicsSVG is not accessible due to restriction on required library /Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.draw2d .ui.render.awt_1.4.2.v20101111-1500.jar

This warning does not forbid building of my project. But as soon as I try to use it in the software, I have the execution error:

java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving method " org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.draw2d.ui.render.awt.internal.svg.ex port.GraphicsSVG.getSVGGraphics2D()Lorg/apache/batik/svggen/ SVGGraphics2D; " the class loader (instance of org/eclipse/osgi/internal/baseadaptor/DefaultClassLoader) of the current class, utils/ImageExportUtils, and the class loader (instance of org/eclipse/osgi/internal/baseadaptor/DefaultClassLoader) for resolved class, org/eclipse/gmf/runtime/draw2d/ui/render/awt/internal/svg/ex port/GraphicsSVG, have different Class objects for the type org/apache/batik/svggen/SVGGraphics2D used in the signature
at utils.ImageExportUtils.exportGEFAsSVG(ImageExportUtils.java: 62)

So there is a problem in the settings of my org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.draw2d.ui.render.awt.jar
I tried:
- downloading it directly on the website project
- download the all gmf libraries
- download the special Eclipse modeling version (which include natively this jar)

But nothing solved the problem, I still have no access to this class!

I hope one of you guys can help me ...
Many thanks!
Previous Topic:SVG export resulting in exception!
Next Topic:Hiding palette title bar
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:42:21 GMT 2024