Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » AMW » Weaving Metamodel Creation for AMW 2.0( )
Weaving Metamodel Creation for AMW 2.0 [message #666053] Mon, 18 April 2011 19:17 Go to next message
galina Missing name is currently offline galina Missing nameFriend
Hello,

I have just downloaded the latest version of AMW, ATL, etc. and i use Eclipse Helios for Modeling. I was able to open the km3 to sql example and the weaving model as well.

So i have tried to create my own weaving metamodel, however i could not find how to do it with ecore.

Is there a guide for this? Is there any way without using km3? (have downloaded am3 plugins, but no sign of km3->ecore transformation)

I found this WMM: http://dev.eclipse.org/viewsvn/viewvc.cgi/plugins/trunk/org. eclipse.gmt.weaver/src/org/eclipse/gmt/weaver/core/mwcore.ec ore?root=Modeling_AMW&view=log ,but I am not sure how to extend it.

I hope you can help.
Thank you.

Re: Weaving Metamodel Creation for AMW 2.0 [message #683432 is a reply to message #666053] Mon, 13 June 2011 18:09 Go to previous message
Marcos Didonet Del Fabro is currently offline Marcos Didonet Del FabroFriend
Hi,

you can first create a simple weaving model using KM3.

After that, in the middle weaving panel, there is an option for exporting the weaving metamodel in Ecore.

You can export the current metamodel, and than compare and create you own metamodel using only Ecore.

Regards,

Marcos.
Previous Topic:[amw] Problem opening a weaving model
Next Topic:Problems - AMW and XML Schemas
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:44:23 GMT 2024