Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BIRT » Documented changes to font sizes?(Larger font size)
Documented changes to font sizes? [message #665173] Wed, 13 April 2011 10:43 Go to next message
aca Missing name is currently offline aca Missing name
Messages: 35
Registered: March 2011
Member
Hi
after upgrading birt till 2.6.2 it seems that all font sizes of type small/medium/large + variants thereof have changed and become larger. Is there any way to find out exactly what changes has been made? I´m first of all interested in what values the old types had so I can set an exact value to my fields.

Any tip is appreciated!
Re: Documented changes to font sizes? [message #665242 is a reply to message #665173] Wed, 13 April 2011 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael Williams
Messages: 1424
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

From a bug that has been posted on this, the size changes noted were:

small/medium/large:

Prior to 2.6: 7.5/9/11 pt

2.6: 10/12/14.5 pt

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Michael
http://www.birt-exchange.org (forums, devShare, getting started guides, and more...)


Michael
Actuate – The BIRT Company™

BIRT Developer Center
Check out the new, free BIRT Viewer Toolkit
Re: Documented changes to font sizes? [message #665289 is a reply to message #665242] Thu, 14 April 2011 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aca Missing name is currently offline aca Missing name
Messages: 35
Registered: March 2011
Member
It's a good start, thanks! Smile
But there are more types, if someone knows anything about them I will be even more grateful...

The font size list contains the following types:
Large (11 -> 14,5 pt)
Larger
Medium (9 -> 12 pt)
Small (7.5 -> 10 pt)
Smaller
XLarge
XSmall
XXLarge
XXSmall
(no subject) [message #686121 is a reply to message #665289] Mon, 20 June 2011 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: Dennis Schladebeck

On 14.04.2011 09:40, aca wrote:
> It's a good start, thanks! :)
> But there are more types, if someone knows anything about them I will be even more grateful...
>
> The font size list contains the following types:
> Large (11 -> 14,5 pt)
> Larger
> Medium (9 -> 12 pt)
> Small (7.5 -> 10 pt)
> Smaller
> XLarge
> XSmall
> XXLarge
> XXSmall
Any updates on this ?
(no subject) [message #686124 is a reply to message #686121] Mon, 20 June 2011 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason Weathersby
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Dennis

Have you seen these bugs:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=319815
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=322103

Jason


On 6/20/2011 9:26 AM, Dennis Schladebeck wrote:
> On 14.04.2011 09:40, aca wrote:
>> It's a good start, thanks! :)
>> But there are more types, if someone knows anything about them I will
>> be even more grateful...
>>
>> The font size list contains the following types:
>> Large (11 -> 14,5 pt)
>> Larger
>> Medium (9 -> 12 pt)
>> Small (7.5 -> 10 pt)
>> Smaller
>> XLarge
>> XSmall
>> XXLarge
>> XXSmall
> Any updates on this ?


Jason Weathersby

BIRT Exchange
(no subject) [message #686421 is a reply to message #686124] Wed, 22 June 2011 04:08 Go to previous message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: Dennis Schladebeck

On 20.06.2011 16:50, Jason Weathersby wrote:
> Dennis
>
> Have you seen these bugs:
> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=319815
> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=322103
>
> Jason
>
>
> On 6/20/2011 9:26 AM, Dennis Schladebeck wrote:
>> On 14.04.2011 09:40, aca wrote:
>>> It's a good start, thanks! :)
>>> But there are more types, if someone knows anything about them I will
>>> be even more grateful...
>>>
>>> The font size list contains the following types:
>>> Large (11 -> 14,5 pt)
>>> Larger
>>> Medium (9 -> 12 pt)
>>> Small (7.5 -> 10 pt)
>>> Smaller
>>> XLarge
>>> XSmall
>>> XXLarge
>>> XXSmall
>> Any updates on this ?
>
Thx Jason,

still would be good to have a complete mapping list, from old sizes to new ones, since
a lot of ppl were running into the same problem while upgrading to 2.6

I will probably regex-replace all size aliases with definition in points in my reports.

Dennis
Previous Topic:RE:Ordering text Day of week correctly on x axis
Next Topic:Exception in Birt while loading class in Google Analytics client library
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Apr 20 19:44:32 EDT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02433 seconds