Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Java / Eclipse Plugin Developer. UI, UML. Swindon, UK (EU-eligible applicants only) - £30-37k(Working for large multi-national who have an extensive benefits package)
| Java / Eclipse Plugin Developer. UI, UML. Swindon, UK (EU-eligible applicants only) - £30-37k [message #662844]
||Fri, 01 April 2011 04:26
| Owen Carter (Xist4)
Registered: April 2011
Java / Eclipse Plugin Developer. UI, UML, Swindon, Wiltshire, UK (EU-eligible applicants only) £30-37,000.|
Benefits include: 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, pension (7.5% company contribution), dental insurance, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, discretionary bonus.
Our client a multi-national and highly respected technology solutions company seeks a Design Side Java / Eclipse Plugin Developer. The successful individual will have solid Java development and moderate Eclipse plugin development / architecture development experience. You must have knowledge of any from: EMF, GEF, GMF, WTP, RCP, SWT, JFace. This role does NOT involve server side development, purely a Design Side / UI development role.
Your role will involve: Design Side / UI design and development, Eclipse plugin Development, programming in Java, J2EE, requirements analysis, design implementation, testing and engineering documentation for innovative BPM products.
The successful professional will be working as a key member of a small team in a collaborative, model driven, iterative development environment.
Essential is the following:
• Good exposure to Java design and development.
• Eclipse plugin Development / architecture development.
• Eclipse UI Development.
• Knowledge of any from: EMF, GEF, GMF, WTP, RCP, SWT, JFace.
• Strong OOD skills using UML.
• Software development practice experience and product lifecycle experience.
• Fluency in business English (written and spoken).
• Relevant computer related degree or HND.
Nice to have (but not essential) is any from:
• Understanding of BPM products and industry.
• Experience of Unix and Windows operating systems.
• RDBMS Oracle and SQL Server.
Job Spec, Company Info and Details of Benefits Package can be provided on receipt of CV
Please email Word CV's to o.carter[AT]xist4.com quoting ref: FOR/10218
Current Time: Tue May 21 21:17:30 EDT 2013
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01470 seconds