Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » The container 'Maven Dependencies' references non existing library
The container 'Maven Dependencies' references non existing library [message #661130] Wed, 23 March 2011 10:18 Go to next message
ccc3  is currently offline ccc3 Friend
While trying to build a project, I get:

The container 'Maven Dependencies' references non existing library 'C:\bea\wlserver_10.3\server\lib\weblogic.jar'

The line in the pom.xml file that causes the error is:
weblogicHome>${env.BEA_HOME}/wlserver_10.3</weblogicHome>

I had an old Bea Weblogic installed in C:\bea, but later I installed a new version in C:\bea_10.3.3 and then deleted the old one.

The environment variables are correctly set (I verified in the console):
BEA_HOME=C:\bea_10.3.3
DOMAIN_HOME=C:\bea_10.3.3\user_projects\domains\MyDomain
WL_HOME=C:\bea_10.3.3\wlserver_10.3

I checked and in Eclipse I can not see any BEA_HOME variable set anywhere, and even if I try to set it to the correct value in Java -> Build Path > Classpath Variables, I still get the same error.

This does not seem to be a problem related to Maven, Weblogic etc, but to Eclipse, that's not resolving the env.BEA_HOME the way it should (with the system variable).

Thanks in advance for your help.
Re: The container 'Maven Dependencies' references non existing library [message #1106347 is a reply to message #661130] Wed, 11 September 2013 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yan tung is currently offline yan tungFriend
hi CCC3,

I am encountering the exactly same issue as you, may I know how can you solve the issue?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Yan
Re: The container 'Maven Dependencies' references non existing library [message #1108340 is a reply to message #1106347] Fri, 13 September 2013 18:17 Go to previous message
Stephan Herrmann is currently offline Stephan HerrmannFriend
Since you reference the variable inside your pom it must be Maven who evaluates this, right?
If standalone Maven behaves different from Maven in Eclipse try consulting an m2e guru.
Previous Topic:JavaLaunchDelegate - java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: pla
Next Topic:The import cannot be resolve at type
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:55:58 GMT 2024