| Sr. Eclipse Developer [message #661026]
||Tue, 22 March 2011 19:04
| Matt Tager
Registered: July 2010
If you want to work with the best people, solving the coolest solutions for the best problems, then TIBCO might be the place for you!|
TIBCO Software engineers get to use various technologies and we're currently looking for Eclipse developers to join our Design Studio team.
For more informaiton about this position, please visit: bit.ly/dQvWJw
This position involves design and development of eclipse based modules for TIBCO ActiveMatrix Design time platform using latest Eclipse technologies and tools like WTP, EMF, GMF etc.
You will work with senior architects on the team to ensure the realization of an end-to-end story for an easy to use yet highly configurable design time for TIBCO ActiveMatrix suite.
In addition, you will also be responsible for the following:
• Be responsible tor the design and implementation of eclipse-based tools for ActiveMatrix suite. It will involve hands on development using Eclipse, web services, and JAVA technologies.
• Work with engineers and architects from various ActiveMatrix family of products to gather requirements and ensure consistency in the suite.
• Work with support and QA engineers to share product knowledge and participate in customer escalations
• Actively guide engineers and work on various automation techniques for Eclipse based tools
• 3+ years of Eclipse UI development experience with in-depth knowledge in the following Eclipse technologies: EMF, GEF, GMF, RCP, SWT, JFace
• Experience with web service applications (SOAP, WSDL, XSD)
• Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture standards such as SCA is a plus.
• Experience in ANT, JUnit, XML technologies is a plus
• Excellent communication skills with strong software analysis, development, and design skills
• BS/CS degree required
[Updated on: Tue, 05 April 2011 18:59]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.04781 seconds