|Re: [EWL] Redo after Undo not working properly for wizard [message #661581 is a reply to message #660701]
||Fri, 25 March 2011 13:49
| Abhijit Gurav
Registered: November 2010
Thanks for replying and showing interest, let me give you small brief about my work/project.
I am working on open source project called "ParallelJ", it's a plugin for eclipse for Flow modeling and execution.
More in details you can find on http://www.parallelj.org , we going to release this in Eclipse market place in few weeks.
As far as your question for configuration of our project is concern you can find source code at http://parallelj.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/parallelj/eclips e/trunk/
You can download and setup in eclipse 3.6.
After setup for reproduction of asked issue, you need following steps,
- Run //J plugin
- In that you need to create normal java project
- You need to add //J nature to that project, you can add following in .project file of project
- In <build spec> you add,
Now your project is //J nature
- Now you create //J diagram file by right clicking on project, you will find parallel as context menu.
Parallej > Create new ParallelJ diagram.
- You need to draw simple diagram,
- Create Program (You will find in Palette)
- Add one Procedure inside Program
- Connect Procedure with already present inputCondition (Circular object with green color) with help of Link object
- Right click on link, you will get options of wizard,
i. Insert Procedure
ii. Insert WhileLoop
- Click on one option, and wizard will add that object in-between the link.
- Then do Ctrl+z (undo) , the added object will be vanish
- Now do Ctrl+y (redo), this time diagram takes some time and gives exception on parent eclipse console.
- Due to this the diagram file also gets corrupted, i.e. normal action also fails on diagram like adding new object or deleting of existing. Diagram behaves weirdly.
So can you help me in this case.
Thanks in advance.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02368 seconds