|[Papyrus] Modeling a template class [message #660233]
||Thu, 17 March 2011 09:47
| No real name
Registered: March 2011
i want to model the example from the OMG Superstructur (10-05-05) Page 651 Figure 17.19 with Papyrus [0.7.2].
"The example shows a class template (named FArray) with two formal template parameters. The first formal template parameter (named T) is an unconstrained class template parameter. The second formal template parameter (named k) is an integer expression template parameter that has a default of 10. There is also a bound class (named AddressList) that substitutes the Address for T and 3 for k." (OMG)
I have the following Problems:
- How can i set the type for "k" (IntegerExpression"?
- I have the problem to model the default value (10) for k .
- How can i set the "Parameter Substitution" in the bound class (Addresslist)?
- How can i set the Multiplicity for "contents" to [0..k]?
- I have a third class "FArray100" (k is bind to 100) and want to set T form FArray to a local T from FArray100. How can i do this ? I do not know if i take the right one, because the both look equal in the choose menu.
- I want to add Ports to my classes, is this possible?
Can anybody help me?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.10283 seconds