|Test Engineer Position at Bug Labs (New York) [message #660116]
||Wed, 16 March 2011 21:51
| No real name
Registered: March 2011
Bug Labs (www.buglabs.net) is looking for an experienced Test Engineer with past work testing and debugging API's and Applications. We'd like you to know your way around Java, have familiarity with Linux, and a command of the QA process, cycle, and tools. |
* You will own Eclipse testing projects, create and run test sets for our Eclipse-based SDK...
* Testing activities in Java API's, OSGi framework and BUG Hardware
* Work with users to reproduce defects and log proper defect reports, collaborate with engineers to validate and get'em fixed
* Work with open source communities and external individuals to identify and classify external defects
* Write the glue needed to automate tests
We need you to show initiative, be interested in tackling tasks out of your skill set, and be exited about working with hardware. You will help define and own project functionality and quality. If you or someone yo know is interested please get in touch matt at buglabs dot net.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01621 seconds