Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Problems with how to begin my android apps project?? HELP!!!?(Help required for android developing...)
Problems with how to begin my android apps project?? HELP!!!? [message #659696] Tue, 15 March 2011 09:48 Go to next message
imso is currently offline imsoFriend
Background information on the apps i'm doing: First off i'm new in java and of course having trouble getting use to eclipse programme, and worse of i'm kinna bad in programming... And adding on to the problem i'm given only 11 weeks from now to complete the app...

School project for android apps specific: I'm doing an app based on a blackbox which act as an in car video video recorder device where it records video and serve as a source to claim money from the insurance if an accident did happen. I know there's similar apps in the android market.. But first off i'm kinna really lost on how to start the project, can someone give me advice on.. And constructive advice would help a lot.. thanks in advance
1. i know android developer give some guide/tips but after reading it im still fairly lost on what to do...
Re: Problems with how to begin my android apps project?? HELP!!!? [message #659910 is a reply to message #659696] Wed, 16 March 2011 06:01 Go to previous message
Satyam Kandula is currently offline Satyam KandulaFriend
Here is one getting started tutorial: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/tutorials/os-ec lipse-androidwidget/index.html
Previous Topic:Ant password InputHandler
Next Topic:False errors reported in the Java Editor upon restart
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:44:39 GMT 2024