|Automatically extracted BIRT FAQs [message #658207]
||Mon, 07 March 2011 12:24
| Stefan Henss
Registered: February 2011
I'm currently doing research for my bachelor thesis on how to automatically extract FAQs from unstructured data.
For this I've built a system automatically performing the following:
- Load thousands of conversations from forums and mailing lists (don't mind the categories there, don't discriminate between sources).
- Build new categorization solely based on the conversation's texts (by clustering).
- Pick the best modelled categories as basis for one FAQ each.
- For each question (first entry in a thread) find the best reply from its answers.
- Select the most relevant and well formatted question/answer-pairs for each FAQ.
For the evaluation I'm interested in expert's perceptions of the results, e.g. if the questions are relevant, correctly answered, etc.
Also as I'll release a paper about the approach I'd be happy if you could rate one or two questions (stars on the details pages) so I'd have some statistics to present.
Here's the direct link to the Birt FAQs:
(There are some other interesting FAQs as well at http://faqcluster.com/)
Thanks for your help
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.14232 seconds