|Re: [EMF Compare] Ecore diagram for EMF Compare metamodel? [message #665088 is a reply to message #657052]
||Wed, 13 April 2011 08:47
| Laurent Goubet
Registered: July 2009
If you have the EMF Compare SDK installed :
- Use the File > Import... menu
- Select Plug-in Development > Plug-ins and fragments
- In the "Import As" section, tick "Projects with source folders"
- Hit "Next"
- Enter "*emf.compare" as the filter
- Select both "org.eclipse.emf.compare.match" and "org.eclipse.emf.compare.diff"
Otherwise, retrieve these two projects from either CVS or Git : http://wiki.eclipse.org/Setting_up_a_development_environment _for_EMF_Compare
Once both org.eclipse.emf.compare.match and org.eclipse.emf.compare.diff are in your workspace, you can find the two metamodels in their respective "model" folder (org.eclipse.emf.compare.match/model/match.ecore and org.eclipse.emf.compare.diff/model/diff.ecore).
We do not have those metamodels in diagram form, but IIRC, Ecore tools allows you to initialize a diagram from a given ecore file.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01556 seconds