|Re: Error.ReportQueryLoadingError2 [message #656717 is a reply to message #656700]
||Mon, 28 February 2011 09:06
| Ville Kaukonen
Registered: January 2011
Well, well, well... |
Okay so the project was made in Windows. What I did was import it to Eclipse (in my new installed RHEL) and tested it to work. Even made a few little changes. I got the data ok from the SQL-database while testing it from Eclipse, but not when i was running it from Tomcat.
We I was looking the XML Source for the report and noticed that it had one path from the Windows. Path was in jarList oda-data-source. I changed that to a location in my own folder where I had Eclipse installed. The report started to work like charm in Tomcat.
<property name="driverClass">com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver </property>
<property name="jarList">/vkau/sqljdbc_3.0/enu/sqljdbc4.jar</property >
[Updated on: Mon, 28 February 2011 09:18]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01728 seconds