Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Buckminster » Buckminster SVN [SOLVED](Problem with rmap)
Buckminster SVN [SOLVED] [message #656216] Thu, 24 February 2011 15:24 Go to next message
Joaquin Morcate is currently offline Joaquin Morcate
Messages: 49
Registered: March 2010
Member
Hi,

I'm trying to build my application with Buckminster but I'm stuck. It doesn't matter what I set in uri for the svn provider, I always have the same error. I have tried with both subversive and subeclipse support for svn. My svn repository is organized as follows:
+ myRepo
    + tags
    + branches
    + trunk
         + net.morcate.myApplication
         + net.morcate.myApplication.feature
         + net.morcate.myApplication.otherPlugins ....

This is the error that I get and my cquery, mspec, and rmap files. Sorry for the length of the post.
     [java] import '-P' '/home/joaquin/workspaceMyApplication/consoleBuild/build/build-387595675properties' '/home/joaquin/workspaceMyApplication/net.morcate.myApplication.releng/build/myApplication.mspec'
     [java] Platform install location: /home/joaquin/workspaceMyApplication/consoleBuild/tools/buckminster
     [java] Target platform provided by class org.eclipse.buckminster.pde.internal.PDETargetPlatform
     [java] net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature: Using resolver rmap
     [java] net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature: Using resolver Local resolver
     [java] net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature: Trying provider local(materialized)
     [java] No materialization found for net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature
     [java] net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature: Trying provider local(workspace)
     [java] No open workspace project found that corresponds to net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature
     [java] net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature: Trying provider local(target)
     [java] net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature: Rejecting provider eclipse.platform(feature/net.morcate.myApplication.feature): No component match was found
     [java] net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature: Using resource map file:/home/joaquin/workspaceMyApplication/net.morcate.myApplication.releng/build/myApplication.rmap
     [java] net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature: Using search path default
     [java] net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature: Trying provider svn(svn+ssh://localhost/svn/myRepo/trunk/{0}[svn+ssh://localhost/svn/myRepo/trunk/net.morcate.myApplication.feature])
     [java] ERROR   [0001] : java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.eclipse.buckminster.core.resolver.NodeQuery.getRevision()J
     [java] INFO:  TAG-ID 0001 = Query for net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature
     [java] 
     [java] Doing full workspace refresh
     [java] Waiting for jobs to end
     [java] Java Result: 1



myApplication.cquery
=====================
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<cq:componentQuery xmlns:cq="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/CQuery-1.0" resourceMap="myApplication.rmap">
    <cq:rootRequest name="net.morcate.myApplication.feature" componentType="eclipse.feature"/>
</cq:componentQuery>

myApplication.rmap
===================
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rm:rmap xmlns:bc="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/Common-1.0" 
         xmlns:rm="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/RMap-1.0">

	<rm:searchPath name="default">
		<rm:provider readerType="svn" componentTypes="osgi.bundle,eclipse.feature,buckminster"
			mutable="true" source="true">
			<rm:uri format="svn+ssh://localhost/svn/myRepo/trunk/{0}">
				<bc:propertyRef key="buckminster.component"/>
			</rm:uri>
		</rm:provider>
	</rm:searchPath>
	<rm:locator searchPathRef="default" pattern="^net\.morcate\.myApplication\..*"/>
</rm:rmap>

myApplication.mspec
===================
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<mspec:mspec xmlns:bc="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/Common-1.0" 
             xmlns:mspec="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/MetaData-1.0"
             materializer="p2" name="myApplication.mspec" url="myApplication.cquery" 
             conflictResolution="UPDATE">

	<mspec:property key="target.os" value="*" />
	<mspec:property key="target.ws" value="*" />
	<mspec:property key="target.arch" value="*" />
	
	<mspec:mspecNode filter="(buckminster.source=true)"
				     materializer="workspace"/>
</mspec:mspec>

[Updated on: Mon, 28 February 2011 09:51]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Buckminster SVN [message #656227 is a reply to message #656216] Thu, 24 February 2011 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matthew Webber is currently offline Matthew Webber
Messages: 198
Registered: December 2010
Senior Member
I'm sure you have checked this, but

(1) The rmap is sending it to svn+ssh://localhost/svn/myRepo/trunk/net.morcate.myApplicati on.feature so have you verified that you can manually check out from that location?

(2) Does net.morcate.myApplication.feature actually contain a feature.xml, where the internal id is net.morcate.myApplication.feature? Note that the feature id and the directory or project name can be different. The feature id is what Buckminster looks for, not the directory name.

Matthew Webber
Re: Buckminster SVN [message #656347 is a reply to message #656227] Fri, 25 February 2011 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joaquin Morcate is currently offline Joaquin Morcate
Messages: 49
Registered: March 2010
Member
Matthew,

Thank you very much for your answer,

Unfortunately the problem remains the same:

(1) svn co svn+ssh://localhost/svn/myRepo/trunk/net.morcate.myApplicati on.feature checks out the module without any problem.

(2) I use the same name for the directory or module that for the feature.: net.morcate.myApplication.feature.

But still I think that the problem is in the URI in the rmap because doesn't matter what I put there (a wrong host, a wrong path to the module) I always get the same error.

Maybe it's just a silly mistake since this is my first attempt to build my application with Buckminster .....

Joaquin Morcate
Re: Buckminster SVN [message #656389 is a reply to message #656216] Fri, 25 February 2011 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Hallgren is currently offline Thomas Hallgren
Messages: 3229
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Joaquin,

I think your install is messed up. You get NoSuchMethodError on
NodeQuery.getRevision(). This tells me that your
org.eclipse.buckminster.subversion bundle is out of synch with the
org.eclipse.buckminster.core bundle.

Try a clean install.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren


On 2011-02-24 16:24, Joaquin Morcate wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to build my application with Buckminster but I'm stuck. It
> doesn't matter what I set in uri for the svn provider, I always have the
> same error. I have tried with both subversive and subeclipse support for
> svn. My svn repository is organized as follows:
>
> + myRepo
> + tags
> + branches
> + trunk
> + net.morcate.myApplication
> + net.morcate.myApplication.feature
> + net.morcate.myApplication.otherPlugins ....
>
> This is the error that I get and my cquery, mspec, and rmap files. Sorry
> for the length of the post.
>
> [java] import '-P'
> '/home/joaquin/workspaceMyApplication/consoleBuild/build/bui ld-387595675properties'
> '/home/joaquin/workspaceMyApplication/net.morcate.myApplicat ion.releng/build/myApplication.mspec'
>
> [java] Platform install location:
> /home/joaquin/workspaceMyApplication/consoleBuild/tools/buck minster
> [java] Target platform provided by class
> org.eclipse.buckminster.pde.internal.PDETargetPlatform
> [java] net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature: Using resolver
> rmap
> [java] net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature: Using resolver
> Local resolver
> [java] net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature: Trying
> provider local(materialized)
> [java] No materialization found for
> net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature
> [java] net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature: Trying
> provider local(workspace)
> [java] No open workspace project found that corresponds to
> net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature
> [java] net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature: Trying
> provider local(target)
> [java] net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature: Rejecting
> provider eclipse.platform(feature/net.morcate.myApplication.feature): No
> component match was found
> [java] net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature: Using resource
> map
> file:/home/joaquin/workspaceMyApplication/net.morcate.myAppl ication.releng/build/myApplication.rmap
>
> [java] net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature: Using search
> path default
> [java] net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature: Trying
> provider
> svn(svn+ssh://localhost/svn/myRepo/trunk/{0}[ svn+ssh://localhost/svn/myRepo/trunk/net.morcate.myApplicati on.feature])
>
> [java] ERROR [0001] : java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.eclipse.buckminster.core.resolver.NodeQuery.getRevision( )J
> [java] INFO: TAG-ID 0001 = Query for
> net.morcate.myApplication.feature:eclipse.feature
> [java] [java] Doing full workspace refresh
> [java] Waiting for jobs to end
> [java] Java Result: 1
>
>
>
> myApplication.cquery
> =====================
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <cq:componentQuery
> xmlns:cq="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/CQuery-1.0"
> resourceMap="myApplication.rmap">
> <cq:rootRequest name="net.morcate.myApplication.feature"
> componentType="eclipse.feature"/>
> </cq:componentQuery>
>
> myApplication.rmap
> ===================
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <rm:rmap xmlns:bc="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/Common-1.0"
> xmlns:rm="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/RMap-1.0">
>
> <rm:searchPath name="default">
> <rm:provider readerType="svn"
> componentTypes="osgi.bundle,eclipse.feature,buckminster"
> mutable="true" source="true">
> <rm:uri format="svn+ssh://localhost/svn/myRepo/trunk/{0}">
> <bc:propertyRef key="buckminster.component"/>
> </rm:uri>
> </rm:provider>
> </rm:searchPath>
> <rm:locator searchPathRef="default"
> pattern="^net\.morcate\.myApplication\..*"/>
> </rm:rmap>
>
> myApplication.mspec
> ===================
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <mspec:mspec xmlns:bc="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/Common-1.0"
> xmlns:mspec="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/MetaData-1.0"
> materializer="p2" name="myApplication.mspec" url="myApplication.cquery"
> conflictResolution="UPDATE">
>
> <mspec:property key="target.os" value="*" />
> <mspec:property key="target.ws" value="*" />
> <mspec:property key="target.arch" value="*" />
>
> <mspec:mspecNode filter="(buckminster.source=true)"
> materializer="workspace"/>
> </mspec:mspec>
>
>
Re: Buckminster SVN [message #656641 is a reply to message #656389] Sun, 27 February 2011 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joaquin Morcate is currently offline Joaquin Morcate
Messages: 49
Registered: March 2010
Member
Hi Thomas,

Thank you very much for you answer but I don't thisnk that there is something wrong in my installation. I have re-installed several times and in different computers (maybe I am make the same mistake every time). I have installed evrery thisn from these two sites:
http://localhost/BuckmisterHeadless-3.6
http://download.cloudsmith.com/buckminster/external

and this is the output of listsite for my buckmisnter installation:
$ ./buckminster listsite
Features:
  org.eclipse.buckminster.core.headless.feature (%featureName)
  org.eclipse.buckminster.emma.headless.feature (%featureName)
  org.eclipse.buckminster.pde.headless.feature (%featureName)
  org.eclipse.buckminster.product (Buckminster Product)
  org.eclipse.buckminster.subversive.headless.feature (Buckminster - Subversive based SVN support for headless operation)
  org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director.feature (%featureName)

Thank you very much again.
Regardas

Joaquin Morcate
Re: Buckminster SVN [message #656684 is a reply to message #656641] Mon, 28 February 2011 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Hallgren is currently offline Thomas Hallgren
Messages: 3229
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 2011-02-27 22:15, Joaquin Morcate wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Thank you very much for you answer but I don't thisnk that there is something wrong in my installation. I have
> re-installed several times and in different computers (maybe I am make the same mistake every time). I have installed
> evrery thisn from these two sites:
>
> http://localhost/BuckmisterHeadless-3.6
> http://download.cloudsmith.com/buckminster/external
>
That's not correct. You should use http://download.cloudsmith.com/buckminster/external-3.6

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren
Re: Buckminster SVN [SOLVED] [message #656689 is a reply to message #656684] Mon, 28 February 2011 07:46 Go to previous message
Joaquin Morcate is currently offline Joaquin Morcate
Messages: 49
Registered: March 2010
Member
Hi Thomas,

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you very much! That was the problem! Have a nice week!


Joaquin Morcate
Previous Topic:How to remove old bundles from p2 sites?
Next Topic:Materializing workspace stops: "The target file is in an invalid format and could not be opene
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Oct 22 04:55:05 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.03782 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software