Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » unknown error
unknown error [message #653003] Mon, 07 February 2011 22:26 Go to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
Messages: 3
Registered: February 2011
Junior Member
I imported a project and it said I had a error. So I re-did the whole entire project but it keeps telling me I have a error but no error shows up in the docs or folders. What should I do or is it a bug.
Thanks in advance.
Re: unknown error [message #653021 is a reply to message #653003] Tue, 08 February 2011 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deepak Azad is currently offline Deepak AzadFriend
Messages: 545
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 2/8/2011 3:56 AM, ebaum45@yahoo.com wrote:
> I imported a project and it said I had a error. So I re-did the whole
> entire project but it keeps telling me I have a error but no error shows
> up in the docs or folders. What should I do or is it a bug. Thanks in
> advance.
Was it an error in the import process ? Did an error dialog come up ? Is
there something in the error log ?

Or is it an error in the code of the imported project ?
Re: unknown error [message #653039 is a reply to message #653003] Tue, 08 February 2011 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
Messages: 3
Registered: February 2011
Junior Member
It does not show any error, it just shows a error on the project itself but when I open the folders there is no error anywhere. No error dialog box shows up saying what the error is. I have closed and restarted eclipse multiple times to see if it would go away but it didn't.
Re: unknown error [message #653044 is a reply to message #653039] Tue, 08 February 2011 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deepak Azad is currently offline Deepak AzadFriend
Messages: 545
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 2/8/2011 2:02 PM, ebaum45@yahoo.com wrote:
> It does not show any error, it just shows a error on the project itself
> but when I open the folders there is no error anywhere. No error dialog
> box shows up saying what the error is. I have closed and restarted
> eclipse multiple times to see if it would go away but it didn't.
Then you can look in 'Problems view'. Also what is the error icon, is it
a red '!' ?

(Also whenever you ask a question it is a good idea to provide as much
detail as possible, e.g. eclipse version, which eclipse distribution,
any third party plugins etc)
Re: unknown error [message #653184 is a reply to message #653003] Tue, 08 February 2011 18:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
Messages: 3
Registered: February 2011
Junior Member
Thanks now it shows me the problems, I had to figure out how to add that back to the menu at the bottom. I have helios 3.6 with the android SDK plugin installed. I downloaded it from the eclipse website. A red 'x' shows up though on the project, Problem View tells me this is the problem:
Description
Error generating final archive: java.io.FileNotFoundException:

Resource
JetBoy

Path
F:\Java\Eclipse\android-8\JetBoy\bin\resources.ap_ does not exist

Location
Unknown

Type
Android Packaging Problem

I am going to browse around to see if I can find someone who can help me with this. Thanks A Lot.
Re: unknown error [message #653243 is a reply to message #653184] Tue, 08 February 2011 23:51 Go to previous message
Deepak Azad is currently offline Deepak AzadFriend
Messages: 545
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 2/9/2011 12:10 AM, ebaum45@yahoo.com wrote:
> Thanks now it shows me the problems, I had to figure out how to add that
> back to the menu at the bottom. I have helios 3.6 with the android SDK
> plugin installed. I downloaded it from the eclipse website. A red 'x'
> shows up though on the project, Problem View tells me this is the problem:
> Description
> Error generating final archive: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
>
> Resource
> JetBoy
>
> Path
> F:\Java\Eclipse\android-8\JetBoy\bin\resources.ap_ does not exist
>
> Location
> Unknown
>
> Type
> Android Packaging Problem
>
> I am going to browse around to see if I can find someone who can help me
> with this. Thanks A Lot.

Since this is an Android issue, you may have more luck in an Android forum.
Previous Topic:CVS local revision
Next Topic:Extending Quick Fix Dialog (UI)
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Nov 26 20:47:04 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01752 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software