Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [QVTo] USe of profile in target model
icon5.gif  [QVTo] USe of profile in target model [message #650095] Fri, 21 January 2011 17:21 Go to next message
meriadoc is currently offline meriadocFriend
I'm dealing with a BPMN to UML model. To this purpose I've created a bpmn.ecore metamodel and I wrote a QVTo transformation that seems to work fine.
My problem is that I would like to extend such a transformation, in order to apply a SoaML profile to the target UML model.

A can't understand how I can specify that the target model must use SoaML profile. Moreover I can't understand how I can write the relation to generate the element specifying the profile (i.e., the tag like <SoaML:participant etc.) in the target uml model...

Can everybody gime me any suggestions about it?
Re: [QVTr] USe of profile in target model ( was [QVTo]) [message #650097 is a reply to message #650095] Fri, 21 January 2011 17:46 Go to previous message
meriadoc is currently offline meriadocFriend
Sorry, I do a mistake writing the post. I'm using RELATIONAL QVT (QVTr) and not QVTo as i wrote above. So my problem is how can I manage a profil using QVTr...

Previous Topic:QVT update failed
Next Topic:GetAppliedStereotypes for Class in UML using ATL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:24:46 GMT 2024