Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BIRT » Word: Diplay property Inline
Word: Diplay property Inline [message #649294] Tue, 18 January 2011 16:11 Go to next message
mmazenauer  is currently offline mmazenauer
Messages: 4
Registered: January 2011
Junior Member
hello

I'm wondering if somebody has the same problem as me:

my report has two levels of grids, display property is set to Inline (NOT block) and still i have a line-break before and after every grid. this only happens when exporting as doc-file, as pdf it looks fine.

Has anybody an idea how to avoid the linebreaks?

i'm using BIRT 2.6.1

Re: Word: Diplay property Inline [message #649314 is a reply to message #649294] Tue, 18 January 2011 17:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason Weathersby
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Can you reproduce this with the sample db and post an example of the
problem?

Jason


On 1/18/2011 11:11 AM, mmazenauer wrote:
> hello
>
> I'm wondering if somebody has the same problem as me:
>
> my report has two levels of grids, display property is set to Inline
> (NOT block) and still i have a line-break before and after every grid.
> this only happens when exporting as doc-file, as pdf it looks fine.
>
> Has anybody an idea how to avoid the linebreaks?
>
> i'm using BIRT 2.6.1
>
>
Re: Word: Diplay property Inline [message #649475 is a reply to message #649294] Wed, 19 January 2011 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmazenauer  is currently offline mmazenauer
Messages: 4
Registered: January 2011
Junior Member
thank you jason! great support!

i coudn't find a logic when it makes an unintnded line-break before and after the gris and when it doesn't.
do you have an explanation? i'm very new to birt, most probably my fault and not birt's...

here some pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58499573@N05/5369259531

with the sample database:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58499573@N05/5369258733/in/photostream/

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<report xmlns="http://www.eclipse.org/birt/2005/design" version="3.2.22" id="1">
    <property name="createdBy">Eclipse BIRT Designer Version 2.6.1.v20100902 Build &lt;2.6.1.v20100915-1750></property>
    <property name="units">cm</property>
    <property name="iconFile">/templates/blank_report.gif</property>
    <property name="bidiLayoutOrientation">ltr</property>
    <property name="imageDPI">96</property>
    <data-sources>
        <oda-data-source extensionID="org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc" name="Data Source" id="7">
            <list-property name="privateDriverProperties">
                <ex-property>
                    <name>contentBidiFormatStr</name>
                    <value>ILYNN</value>
                </ex-property>
                <ex-property>
                    <name>metadataBidiFormatStr</name>
                    <value>ILYNN</value>
                </ex-property>
            </list-property>
            <property name="odaDriverClass">org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.sampledb.Driver</property>
            <property name="odaURL">jdbc:classicmodels:sampledb</property>
            <property name="odaUser">ClassicModels</property>
        </oda-data-source>
    </data-sources>
    <data-sets>
        <oda-data-set extensionID="org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JdbcSelectDataSet" name="Data Set" id="8">
            <list-property name="columnHints">
                <structure>
                    <property name="columnName">PRODUCTCODE</property>
                    <text-property name="displayName">PRODUCTCODE</text-property>
                    <text-property name="heading">PRODUCTCODE</text-property>
                </structure>
                <structure>
                    <property name="columnName">PRODUCTNAME</property>
                    <text-property name="displayName">PRODUCTNAME</text-property>
                    <text-property name="heading">PRODUCTNAME</text-property>
                </structure>
                <structure>
                    <property name="columnName">PRODUCTLINE</property>
                    <text-property name="displayName">PRODUCTLINE</text-property>
                    <text-property name="heading">PRODUCTLINE</text-property>
                </structure>
                <structure>
                    <property name="columnName">PRODUCTSCALE</property>
                    <text-property name="displayName">PRODUCTSCALE</text-property>
                    <text-property name="heading">PRODUCTSCALE</text-property>
                </structure>
                <structure>
                    <property name="columnName">PRODUCTVENDOR</property>
                    <text-property name="displayName">PRODUCTVENDOR</text-property>
                    <text-property name="heading">PRODUCTVENDOR</text-property>
                </structure>
                <structure>
                    <property name="columnName">PRODUCTDESCRIPTION</property>
                    <text-property name="displayName">PRODUCTDESCRIPTION</text-property>
                    <text-property name="heading">PRODUCTDESCRIPTION</text-property>
                </structure>
                <structure>
                    <property name="columnName">QUANTITYINSTOCK</property>
                    <text-property name="displayName">QUANTITYINSTOCK</text-property>
                    <text-property name="heading">QUANTITYINSTOCK</text-property>
                </structure>
                <structure>
                    <property name="columnName">BUYPRICE</property>
                    <text-property name="displayName">BUYPRICE</text-property>
                    <text-property name="heading">BUYPRICE</text-property>
                </structure>
                <structure>
                    <property name="columnName">MSRP</property>
                    <text-property name="displayName">MSRP</text-property>
                    <text-property name="heading">MSRP</text-property>
                </structure>
            </list-property>
            <structure name="cachedMetaData">
                <list-property name="resultSet">
                    <structure>
                        <property name="position">1</property>
                        <property name="name">PRODUCTCODE</property>
                        <property name="dataType">string</property>
                    </structure>
                    <structure>
                        <property name="position">2</property>
                        <property name="name">PRODUCTNAME</property>
                        <property name="dataType">string</property>
                    </structure>
                    <structure>
                        <property name="position">3</property>
                        <property name="name">PRODUCTLINE</property>
                        <property name="dataType">string</property>
                    </structure>
                    <structure>
                        <property name="position">4</property>
                        <property name="name">PRODUCTSCALE</property>
                        <property name="dataType">string</property>
                    </structure>
                    <structure>
                        <property name="position">5</property>
                        <property name="name">PRODUCTVENDOR</property>
                        <property name="dataType">string</property>
                    </structure>
                    <structure>
                        <property name="position">6</property>
                        <property name="name">PRODUCTDESCRIPTION</property>
                        <property name="dataType">string</property>
                    </structure>
                    <structure>
                        <property name="position">7</property>
                        <property name="name">QUANTITYINSTOCK</property>
                        <property name="dataType">integer</property>
                    </structure>
                    <structure>
                        <property name="position">8</property>
                        <property name="name">BUYPRICE</property>
                        <property name="dataType">float</property>
                    </structure>
                    <structure>
                        <property name="position">9</property>
                        <property name="name">MSRP</property>
                        <property name="dataType">float</property>
                    </structure>
                </list-property>
            </structure>
            <property name="dataSource">Data Source</property>
            <list-property name="resultSet">
                <structure>
                    <property name="position">1</property>
                    <property name="name">PRODUCTCODE</property>
                    <property name="nativeName">PRODUCTCODE</property>
                    <property name="dataType">string</property>
                </structure>
                <structure>
                    <property name="position">2</property>
                    <property name="name">PRODUCTNAME</property>
                    <property name="nativeName">PRODUCTNAME</property>
                    <property name="dataType">string</property>
                </structure>
                <structure>
                    <property name="position">3</property>
                    <property name="name">PRODUCTLINE</property>
                    <property name="nativeName">PRODUCTLINE</property>
                    <property name="dataType">string</property>
                </structure>
                <structure>
                    <property name="position">4</property>
                    <property name="name">PRODUCTSCALE</property>
                    <property name="nativeName">PRODUCTSCALE</property>
                    <property name="dataType">string</property>
                </structure>
                <structure>
                    <property name="position">5</property>
                    <property name="name">PRODUCTVENDOR</property>
                    <property name="nativeName">PRODUCTVENDOR</property>
                    <property name="dataType">string</property>
                </structure>
                <structure>
                    <property name="position">6</property>
                    <property name="name">PRODUCTDESCRIPTION</property>
                    <property name="nativeName">PRODUCTDESCRIPTION</property>
                    <property name="dataType">string</property>
                </structure>
                <structure>
                    <property name="position">7</property>
                    <property name="name">QUANTITYINSTOCK</property>
                    <property name="nativeName">QUANTITYINSTOCK</property>
                    <property name="dataType">integer</property>
                </structure>
                <structure>
                    <property name="position">8</property>
                    <property name="name">BUYPRICE</property>
                    <property name="nativeName">BUYPRICE</property>
                    <property name="dataType">float</property>
                </structure>
                <structure>
                    <property name="position">9</property>
                    <property name="name">MSRP</property>
                    <property name="nativeName">MSRP</property>
                    <property name="dataType">float</property>
                </structure>
            </list-property>
            <xml-property name="queryText"><![CDATA[select *
from CLASSICMODELS.PRODUCTS]]></xml-property>
        </oda-data-set>
    </data-sets>
    <styles>
        <style name="report" id="4">
            <property name="fontFamily">sans-serif</property>
            <property name="fontSize">10pt</property>
        </style>
        <style name="crosstab-cell" id="5">
            <property name="borderBottomColor">#CCCCCC</property>
            <property name="borderBottomStyle">solid</property>
            <property name="borderBottomWidth">1pt</property>
            <property name="borderLeftColor">#CCCCCC</property>
            <property name="borderLeftStyle">solid</property>
            <property name="borderLeftWidth">1pt</property>
            <property name="borderRightColor">#CCCCCC</property>
            <property name="borderRightStyle">solid</property>
            <property name="borderRightWidth">1pt</property>
            <property name="borderTopColor">#CCCCCC</property>
            <property name="borderTopStyle">solid</property>
            <property name="borderTopWidth">1pt</property>
        </style>
        <style name="crosstab" id="6">
            <property name="borderBottomColor">#CCCCCC</property>
            <property name="borderBottomStyle">solid</property>
            <property name="borderBottomWidth">1pt</property>
            <property name="borderLeftColor">#CCCCCC</property>
            <property name="borderLeftStyle">solid</property>
            <property name="borderLeftWidth">1pt</property>
            <property name="borderRightColor">#CCCCCC</property>
            <property name="borderRightStyle">solid</property>
            <property name="borderRightWidth">1pt</property>
            <property name="borderTopColor">#CCCCCC</property>
            <property name="borderTopStyle">solid</property>
            <property name="borderTopWidth">1pt</property>
        </style>
    </styles>
    <page-setup>
        <simple-master-page name="Simple MasterPage" id="2">
            <page-footer>
                <text id="3">
                    <property name="contentType">html</property>
                    <text-property name="content"><![CDATA[<value-of>new Date()</value-of>]]></text-property>
                </text>
            </page-footer>
        </simple-master-page>
    </page-setup>
    <body>
        <grid name="1" id="9">
            <property name="display">inline</property>
            <column id="10"/>
            <row id="11">
                <cell id="12">
                    <text id="41">
                        <property name="fontSize">14pt</property>
                        <property name="fontWeight">bold</property>
                        <property name="display">inline</property>
                        <property name="contentType">auto</property>
                        <text-property name="content"><![CDATA[Title]]></text-property>
                    </text>
                </cell>
            </row>
            <row id="13">
                <cell id="14">
                    <grid id="17">
                        <property name="display">inline</property>
                        <column id="18"/>
                        <column id="19"/>
                        <column id="20"/>
                        <row id="21">
                            <cell id="22">
                                <text id="42">
                                    <property name="display">inline</property>
                                    <property name="contentType">auto</property>
                                    <text-property name="content"><![CDATA[left]]></text-property>
                                </text>
                            </cell>
                            <cell id="23">
                                <text id="43">
                                    <property name="display">inline</property>
                                    <property name="contentType">auto</property>
                                    <text-property name="content"><![CDATA[middle]]></text-property>
                                </text>
                            </cell>
                            <cell id="24">
                                <text id="44">
                                    <property name="display">inline</property>
                                    <property name="contentType">auto</property>
                                    <text-property name="content"><![CDATA[right]]></text-property>
                                </text>
                            </cell>
                        </row>
                    </grid>
                </cell>
            </row>
            <row id="109">
                <cell id="110">
                    <grid id="111">
                        <property name="display">inline</property>
                        <column id="112"/>
                        <row id="113">
                            <cell id="114">
                                <grid id="119">
                                    <property name="display">inline</property>
                                    <column id="120"/>
                                    <column id="121"/>
                                    <row id="122">
                                        <cell id="123">
                                            <text id="125">
                                                <property name="display">inline</property>
                                                <property name="contentType">auto</property>
                                                <text-property name="content"><![CDATA[test 3. Level]]></text-property>
                                            </text>
                                        </cell>
                                        <cell id="124"/>
                                    </row>
                                </grid>
                            </cell>
                        </row>
                        <row id="115">
                            <cell id="116"/>
                        </row>
                        <row id="117">
                            <cell id="118"/>
                        </row>
                    </grid>
                </cell>
            </row>
            <row id="15">
                <cell id="16">
                    <table id="45">
                        <property name="display">inline</property>
                        <property name="dataSet">Data Set</property>
                        <list-property name="boundDataColumns">
                            <structure>
                                <property name="name">PRODUCTNAME</property>
                                <text-property name="displayName">PRODUCTNAME</text-property>
                                <expression name="expression" type="javascript">dataSetRow["PRODUCTNAME"]</expression>
                                <property name="dataType">string</property>
                            </structure>
                            <structure>
                                <property name="name">PRODUCTLINE</property>
                                <text-property name="displayName">PRODUCTLINE</text-property>
                                <expression name="expression" type="javascript">dataSetRow["PRODUCTLINE"]</expression>
                                <property name="dataType">string</property>
                            </structure>
                            <structure>
                                <property name="name">PRODUCTCODE</property>
                                <text-property name="displayName">PRODUCTCODE</text-property>
                                <expression name="expression" type="javascript">dataSetRow["PRODUCTCODE"]</expression>
                                <property name="dataType">string</property>
                            </structure>
                        </list-property>
                        <list-property name="filter">
                            <structure>
                                <property name="operator">eq</property>
                                <expression name="expr" type="javascript">row["PRODUCTLINE"]</expression>
                                <simple-property-list name="value1">
                                    <value>"Classic Cars"</value>
                                </simple-property-list>
                            </structure>
                        </list-property>
                        <column id="58"/>
                        <column id="59"/>
                        <column id="60"/>
                        <header>
                            <row id="46">
                                <cell id="47">
                                    <label id="61">
                                        <property name="textAlign">left</property>
                                        <property name="display">block</property>
                                        <text-property name="text">PRODUCTNAME</text-property>
                                    </label>
                                </cell>
                                <cell id="48">
                                    <label id="63">
                                        <text-property name="text">PRODUCTLINE</text-property>
                                    </label>
                                </cell>
                                <cell id="49">
                                    <label id="65">
                                        <text-property name="text">PRODUCTCODE</text-property>
                                    </label>
                                </cell>
                            </row>
                        </header>
                        <detail>
                            <row id="50">
                                <cell id="51">
                                    <data id="62">
                                        <property name="whiteSpace">nowrap</property>
                                        <property name="resultSetColumn">PRODUCTNAME</property>
                                    </data>
                                </cell>
                                <cell id="52">
                                    <data id="64">
                                        <property name="whiteSpace">nowrap</property>
                                        <property name="resultSetColumn">PRODUCTLINE</property>
                                    </data>
                                </cell>
                                <cell id="53">
                                    <data id="66">
                                        <property name="whiteSpace">nowrap</property>
                                        <property name="resultSetColumn">PRODUCTCODE</property>
                                    </data>
                                </cell>
                            </row>
                        </detail>
                        <footer>
                            <row id="54">
                                <cell id="55"/>
                                <cell id="56"/>
                                <cell id="57"/>
                            </row>
                        </footer>
                    </table>
                </cell>
            </row>
        </grid>
    </body>
</report>

Re: Word: Diplay property Inline [message #649576 is a reply to message #649475] Wed, 19 January 2011 18:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason Weathersby
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

I have your sample report running now. Which two grids are you getting
a line break on? Just post the id for them which is on general
properties for the grid. Also I did not get your images. If you want
just email them to me at jasonweathersby at windstream dot net.

Jason

On 1/19/2011 7:12 AM, mmazenauer wrote:
> thank you jason! great support!
>
> i coudn't find a logic when it makes an unintnded line-break before and
> after the gris and when it doesn't. do you have an explanation? i'm very
> new to birt, most probably my fault and not birt's...
>
> here some pictures:
>
>
>
> with the sample database:
>
>
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <report xmlns="http://www.eclipse.org/birt/2005/design" version="3.2.22"
> id="1">
> <property name="createdBy">Eclipse BIRT Designer Version 2.6.1.v20100902
> Build <2.6.1.v20100915-1750></property>
> <property name="units">cm</property>
> <property name="iconFile">/templates/blank_report.gif</property>
> <property name="bidiLayoutOrientation">ltr</property>
> <property name="imageDPI">96</property>
> <data-sources>
> <oda-data-source extensionID="org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc"
> name="Data Source" id="7">
> <list-property name="privateDriverProperties">
> <ex-property>
> <name>contentBidiFormatStr</name>
> <value>ILYNN</value>
> </ex-property>
> <ex-property>
> <name>metadataBidiFormatStr</name>
> <value>ILYNN</value>
> </ex-property>
> </list-property>
> <property
> name="odaDriverClass">org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.sampledb.Driver </property>
>
> <property name="odaURL">jdbc:classicmodels:sampledb</property>
> <property name="odaUser">ClassicModels</property>
> </oda-data-source>
> </data-sources>
> <data-sets>
> <oda-data-set
> extensionID="org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JdbcSelectDataSet "
> name="Data Set" id="8">
> <list-property name="columnHints">
> <structure>
> <property name="columnName">PRODUCTCODE</property>
> <text-property name="displayName">PRODUCTCODE</text-property>
> <text-property name="heading">PRODUCTCODE</text-property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="columnName">PRODUCTNAME</property>
> <text-property name="displayName">PRODUCTNAME</text-property>
> <text-property name="heading">PRODUCTNAME</text-property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="columnName">PRODUCTLINE</property>
> <text-property name="displayName">PRODUCTLINE</text-property>
> <text-property name="heading">PRODUCTLINE</text-property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="columnName">PRODUCTSCALE</property>
> <text-property name="displayName">PRODUCTSCALE</text-property>
> <text-property name="heading">PRODUCTSCALE</text-property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="columnName">PRODUCTVENDOR</property>
> <text-property name="displayName">PRODUCTVENDOR</text-property>
> <text-property name="heading">PRODUCTVENDOR</text-property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="columnName">PRODUCTDESCRIPTION</property>
> <text-property name="displayName">PRODUCTDESCRIPTION</text-property>
> <text-property name="heading">PRODUCTDESCRIPTION</text-property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="columnName">QUANTITYINSTOCK</property>
> <text-property name="displayName">QUANTITYINSTOCK</text-property>
> <text-property name="heading">QUANTITYINSTOCK</text-property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="columnName">BUYPRICE</property>
> <text-property name="displayName">BUYPRICE</text-property>
> <text-property name="heading">BUYPRICE</text-property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="columnName">MSRP</property>
> <text-property name="displayName">MSRP</text-property>
> <text-property name="heading">MSRP</text-property>
> </structure>
> </list-property>
> <structure name="cachedMetaData">
> <list-property name="resultSet">
> <structure>
> <property name="position">1</property>
> <property name="name">PRODUCTCODE</property>
> <property name="dataType">string</property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="position">2</property>
> <property name="name">PRODUCTNAME</property>
> <property name="dataType">string</property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="position">3</property>
> <property name="name">PRODUCTLINE</property>
> <property name="dataType">string</property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="position">4</property>
> <property name="name">PRODUCTSCALE</property>
> <property name="dataType">string</property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="position">5</property>
> <property name="name">PRODUCTVENDOR</property>
> <property name="dataType">string</property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="position">6</property>
> <property name="name">PRODUCTDESCRIPTION</property>
> <property name="dataType">string</property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="position">7</property>
> <property name="name">QUANTITYINSTOCK</property>
> <property name="dataType">integer</property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="position">8</property>
> <property name="name">BUYPRICE</property>
> <property name="dataType">float</property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="position">9</property>
> <property name="name">MSRP</property>
> <property name="dataType">float</property>
> </structure>
> </list-property>
> </structure>
> <property name="dataSource">Data Source</property>
> <list-property name="resultSet">
> <structure>
> <property name="position">1</property>
> <property name="name">PRODUCTCODE</property>
> <property name="nativeName">PRODUCTCODE</property>
> <property name="dataType">string</property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="position">2</property>
> <property name="name">PRODUCTNAME</property>
> <property name="nativeName">PRODUCTNAME</property>
> <property name="dataType">string</property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="position">3</property>
> <property name="name">PRODUCTLINE</property>
> <property name="nativeName">PRODUCTLINE</property>
> <property name="dataType">string</property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="position">4</property>
> <property name="name">PRODUCTSCALE</property>
> <property name="nativeName">PRODUCTSCALE</property>
> <property name="dataType">string</property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="position">5</property>
> <property name="name">PRODUCTVENDOR</property>
> <property name="nativeName">PRODUCTVENDOR</property>
> <property name="dataType">string</property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="position">6</property>
> <property name="name">PRODUCTDESCRIPTION</property>
> <property name="nativeName">PRODUCTDESCRIPTION</property>
> <property name="dataType">string</property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="position">7</property>
> <property name="name">QUANTITYINSTOCK</property>
> <property name="nativeName">QUANTITYINSTOCK</property>
> <property name="dataType">integer</property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="position">8</property>
> <property name="name">BUYPRICE</property>
> <property name="nativeName">BUYPRICE</property>
> <property name="dataType">float</property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="position">9</property>
> <property name="name">MSRP</property>
> <property name="nativeName">MSRP</property>
> <property name="dataType">float</property>
> </structure>
> </list-property>
> <xml-property name="queryText"><![CDATA[select *
> from CLASSICMODELS.PRODUCTS]]></xml-property>
> </oda-data-set>
> </data-sets>
> <styles>
> <style name="report" id="4">
> <property name="fontFamily">sans-serif</property>
> <property name="fontSize">10pt</property>
> </style>
> <style name="crosstab-cell" id="5">
> <property name="borderBottomColor">#CCCCCC</property>
> <property name="borderBottomStyle">solid</property>
> <property name="borderBottomWidth">1pt</property>
> <property name="borderLeftColor">#CCCCCC</property>
> <property name="borderLeftStyle">solid</property>
> <property name="borderLeftWidth">1pt</property>
> <property name="borderRightColor">#CCCCCC</property>
> <property name="borderRightStyle">solid</property>
> <property name="borderRightWidth">1pt</property>
> <property name="borderTopColor">#CCCCCC</property>
> <property name="borderTopStyle">solid</property>
> <property name="borderTopWidth">1pt</property>
> </style>
> <style name="crosstab" id="6">
> <property name="borderBottomColor">#CCCCCC</property>
> <property name="borderBottomStyle">solid</property>
> <property name="borderBottomWidth">1pt</property>
> <property name="borderLeftColor">#CCCCCC</property>
> <property name="borderLeftStyle">solid</property>
> <property name="borderLeftWidth">1pt</property>
> <property name="borderRightColor">#CCCCCC</property>
> <property name="borderRightStyle">solid</property>
> <property name="borderRightWidth">1pt</property>
> <property name="borderTopColor">#CCCCCC</property>
> <property name="borderTopStyle">solid</property>
> <property name="borderTopWidth">1pt</property>
> </style>
> </styles>
> <page-setup>
> <simple-master-page name="Simple MasterPage" id="2">
> <page-footer>
> <text id="3">
> <property name="contentType">html</property>
> <text-property name="content"><![CDATA[<value-of>new
> Date()</value-of>]]></text-property>
> </text>
> </page-footer>
> </simple-master-page>
> </page-setup>
> <body>
> <grid name="1" id="9">
> <property name="display">inline</property>
> <column id="10"/>
> <row id="11">
> <cell id="12">
> <text id="41">
> <property name="fontSize">14pt</property>
> <property name="fontWeight">bold</property>
> <property name="display">inline</property>
> <property name="contentType">auto</property>
> <text-property name="content"><![CDATA[Title]]></text-property>
> </text>
> </cell>
> </row>
> <row id="13">
> <cell id="14">
> <grid id="17">
> <property name="display">inline</property>
> <column id="18"/>
> <column id="19"/>
> <column id="20"/>
> <row id="21">
> <cell id="22">
> <text id="42">
> <property name="display">inline</property>
> <property name="contentType">auto</property>
> <text-property name="content"><![CDATA[left]]></text-property>
> </text>
> </cell>
> <cell id="23">
> <text id="43">
> <property name="display">inline</property>
> <property name="contentType">auto</property>
> <text-property name="content"><![CDATA[middle]]></text-property>
> </text>
> </cell>
> <cell id="24">
> <text id="44">
> <property name="display">inline</property>
> <property name="contentType">auto</property>
> <text-property name="content"><![CDATA[right]]></text-property>
> </text>
> </cell>
> </row>
> </grid>
> </cell>
> </row>
> <row id="109">
> <cell id="110">
> <grid id="111">
> <property name="display">inline</property>
> <column id="112"/>
> <row id="113">
> <cell id="114">
> <grid id="119">
> <property name="display">inline</property>
> <column id="120"/>
> <column id="121"/>
> <row id="122">
> <cell id="123">
> <text id="125">
> <property name="display">inline</property>
> <property name="contentType">auto</property>
> <text-property name="content"><![CDATA[test 3. Level]]></text-property>
> </text>
> </cell>
> <cell id="124"/>
> </row>
> </grid>
> </cell>
> </row>
> <row id="115">
> <cell id="116"/>
> </row>
> <row id="117">
> <cell id="118"/>
> </row>
> </grid>
> </cell>
> </row>
> <row id="15">
> <cell id="16">
> <table id="45">
> <property name="display">inline</property>
> <property name="dataSet">Data Set</property>
> <list-property name="boundDataColumns">
> <structure>
> <property name="name">PRODUCTNAME</property>
> <text-property name="displayName">PRODUCTNAME</text-property>
> <expression name="expression"
> type="javascript">dataSetRow["PRODUCTNAME"]</expression >
> <property name="dataType">string</property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="name">PRODUCTLINE</property>
> <text-property name="displayName">PRODUCTLINE</text-property>
> <expression name="expression"
> type="javascript">dataSetRow["PRODUCTLINE"]</expression >
> <property name="dataType">string</property>
> </structure>
> <structure>
> <property name="name">PRODUCTCODE</property>
> <text-property name="displayName">PRODUCTCODE</text-property>
> <expression name="expression"
> type="javascript">dataSetRow["PRODUCTCODE"]</expression >
> <property name="dataType">string</property>
> </structure>
> </list-property>
> <list-property name="filter">
> <structure>
> <property name="operator">eq</property>
> <expression name="expr" type="javascript">row["PRODUCTLINE"]</expression>
> <simple-property-list name="value1">
> <value>"Classic Cars"</value>
> </simple-property-list>
> </structure>
> </list-property>
> <column id="58"/>
> <column id="59"/>
> <column id="60"/>
> <header>
> <row id="46">
> <cell id="47">
> <label id="61">
> <property name="textAlign">left</property>
> <property name="display">block</property>
> <text-property name="text">PRODUCTNAME</text-property>
> </label>
> </cell>
> <cell id="48">
> <label id="63">
> <text-property name="text">PRODUCTLINE</text-property>
> </label>
> </cell>
> <cell id="49">
> <label id="65">
> <text-property name="text">PRODUCTCODE</text-property>
> </label>
> </cell>
> </row>
> </header>
> <detail>
> <row id="50">
> <cell id="51">
> <data id="62">
> <property name="whiteSpace">nowrap</property>
> <property name="resultSetColumn">PRODUCTNAME</property>
> </data>
> </cell>
> <cell id="52">
> <data id="64">
> <property name="whiteSpace">nowrap</property>
> <property name="resultSetColumn">PRODUCTLINE</property>
> </data>
> </cell>
> <cell id="53">
> <data id="66">
> <property name="whiteSpace">nowrap</property>
> <property name="resultSetColumn">PRODUCTCODE</property>
> </data>
> </cell>
> </row>
> </detail>
> <footer>
> <row id="54">
> <cell id="55"/>
> <cell id="56"/>
> <cell id="57"/>
> </row>
> </footer>
> </table>
> </cell>
> </row>
> </grid>
> </body>
> </report>
>
>
Re: Word: Diplay property Inline [message #649657 is a reply to message #649294] Thu, 20 January 2011 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmazenauer  is currently offline mmazenauer
Messages: 4
Registered: January 2011
Junior Member
i send you an emaiol with the Image.

and as in the email here as well:
Thank you for your help and your activity concerning BIRT. It is to a great extend your support, that makes BIRT as appealing as it is.
Re: Word: Diplay property Inline [message #649823 is a reply to message #649657] Thu, 20 January 2011 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason Weathersby
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

I replied to your email.

Jason

On 1/20/2011 2:06 AM, mmazenauer wrote:
> i send you an emaiol with the Image.
> and as in the email here as well:
> Thank you for your help and your activity concerning BIRT. It is to a
> great extend your support, that makes BIRT as appealing as it is.
Re: Word: Diplay property Inline [message #650919 is a reply to message #649294] Thu, 27 January 2011 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmazenauer  is currently offline mmazenauer
Messages: 4
Registered: January 2011
Junior Member
Filed a bug for this one,

see: Bug 335542
Re: Word: Diplay property Inline [message #651075 is a reply to message #650919] Thu, 27 January 2011 16:58 Go to previous message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason Weathersby
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Thanks for logging it.

Jason

On 1/27/2011 2:50 AM, mmazenauer wrote:
> Filed a bug for this one,
> see: Bug 335542
Previous Topic:Round average aggregation on chart
Next Topic:Birt Integration
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Sep 19 20:07:50 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02079 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software