Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Relaunching Debugger with Project Variables(How to relaunch a debugger when there are project variables invovled)
Relaunching Debugger with Project Variables [message #649039] Mon, 17 January 2011 11:42
David E. Narvaez is currently offline David E. NarvaezFriend
I have a project with a custom Debugging configuration. That configuration has an environment variable that uses the ${project_path} variable which should bind to the path of the current project.

Launching that particular debugging configuration then works when I'm in the scope of a file of the project. Then I move to the Debugging perspective, and when the debugging process finishes and I try to relaunch it, it fails because it cannot resolve ${project_path}.

That seems logical since at the time I right click on the debugging process shown at the Debug view I have left the scope of a document of the project and there's probably no way to resolve the ${project_path} variable.

If anybody knows what I'm talking about, is there any workaround for that? maybe a keyboard shortcut or a way to keep the current project globally set (which would be helpful for many other things related to current project resolution).

Thanks.

David E. Narváez
Previous Topic:Platform.getBundle() returns NULL everytime
Next Topic:CLI Workspaces & Projects
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:51:23 GMT 2024