| Business and Mobile Operator Solutions Provider (San Jose) [message #648284]
||Wed, 12 January 2011 04:27
| Daniel Parrillo
Registered: January 2011
Position: Service Manager Business and Mobile Operator Solutions Provider (San Jose)|
Location: San Jose, CA (very accessible via public transportation system)
The client is a growing global leader in providing security, backup and value-added services to end-users and aspires to be the most reliable security provider for end-users as well as the most profitable value-added service ISP and mobile operations partner. Develop and deliver project plans to high standard, meeting and exciting partners' expectations while using best practices.
As a Service Manager (SM), you will drive and manage the business relationship with Tier 1 and large operator partners. You will build a partnership and work in a role that involves multiple client departments (sales, project management, R&D) Your involvement with the Operator Partners will assure a very personal and consistent professional business relationship from the start enabling a understanding, clear feedback channels, and develop/sustain growth.
• Position involves presenting technical aspects of offered solution to partners; consulting in feasibility negotiations; and will assist sales team in RFQ/Scope of Work/customer offer process.
• Manage the negotiations of the SLA and finalize documentation with Customer Care and Hosting; work with project manager on completing acceptance process.
• Validate business case with respect to operational cost
• Host/run monthly service operation meetings; collect/share Operator partner feedback; co-ordinate quarterly service development reviews
• Onsite customer support; handle the deliverables with internal stockholders
• Provide training and learning capabilities; responsible for documentation (reports, technical documentation, instructions, etc.)
• Maintain Customer Care priority list; escalate issues; ensure incident follow-through
• Be open to prospective development opportunities and relate possible sales prospects to sales
• Excellent project and process management skills.
• Candidate should be experienced with a wide variety of Frameworks, Design Tools, IDEs, Configuration Management (CM) and software engineering build tools. Experience in a variety of methodologies (Agile/Scrum, SOA, RUP, TDD, etc.) is highly desired.
• Technical aptitude with good knowledge and skills on technology solutions and mobile operator partner services.
• Understanding of ITIL practice and process
• Local Language competences were possible
For IMMEDIATE consideration, please forward along a professional chronological resume to:
LinkedIn.com Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/strategi
Service Manager - Business and Mobile Operator Solutions Provider (San Jose) (San Jose, CA) http://bit.ly/dKc3e2 #jobs #in
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01687 seconds