Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Test and Performance Tools Platform (TPTP) » eclipse automatically exit
eclipse automatically exit [message #65083] Fri, 07 April 2006 03:55 Go to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: tintu.XXX.com

hi
while profiling the project eclipse automatically exiting
and showing the error in jvm
why it is happening
and how to solve the problem

thanks
tintu
Re: eclipse automatically exit [message #65350 is a reply to message #65083] Mon, 10 April 2006 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Randy D. Smith is currently offline Randy D. Smith
Messages: 394
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
tintu wrote:
> hi
> while profiling the project eclipse automatically exiting
> and showing the error in jvm
> why it is happening
> and how to solve the problem
>
> thanks
> tintu

What is the error message from the JVM?

--
RDS

Randy D. Smith randy (dot) d (dot) smith (at) intel (dot) com
Eclipse TPTP Committer, Platform Proj (data collection/agent controller)
Re: eclipse automatically exit [message #65476 is a reply to message #65350] Tue, 11 April 2006 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: tintu.XXX.com

Randy D. Smith wrote:
> tintu wrote:
>> hi
>> while profiling the project eclipse automatically exiting
>> and showing the error in jvm
>> why it is happening
>> and how to solve the problem
>>
>> thanks
>> tintu
>
> What is the error message from the JVM?
>

Unexpected Signal : EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) occurred at
PC=0x807A016
Function=[Unknown.]
Library=C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_04\bin\client\jvm.dll

NOTE: We are unable to locate the function name symbol for the error
just occurred.


i changed the jre , but also the same error is occuring
in the same path is showing

please find the reason

thanks for reply

tintu
Re: eclipse automatically exit [message #65539 is a reply to message #65476] Tue, 11 April 2006 13:27 Go to previous message
Randy D. Smith is currently offline Randy D. Smith
Messages: 394
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
tintu wrote:
> Randy D. Smith wrote:
>
>> tintu wrote:
>>
>>> hi
>>> while profiling the project eclipse automatically exiting
>>> and showing the error in jvm
>>> why it is happening
>>> and how to solve the problem
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> tintu
>>
>>
>> What is the error message from the JVM?
>>
>
> Unexpected Signal : EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) occurred at
> PC=0x807A016
> Function=[Unknown.]
> Library=C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_04\bin\client\jvm.dll
>
> NOTE: We are unable to locate the function name symbol for the error
> just occurred.
>
>
> i changed the jre , but also the same error is occuring
> in the same path is showing
>
> please find the reason
>
> thanks for reply
>
> tintu

In your other message thread you mentioned Eclipse 3.2 and TPTP 4.1.0.1.
TPTP 4.1.0.1 has as its Requirements Eclipse 3.1.2 and EMF/XSD 2.1.2.
Eclipse 3.2 is used with the 4.2 releases of TPTP, not 4.1.0.1.

It looks like you need to choose whether you're wanting to work with
releases (Eclipse 3.1.2 and TPTP 4.1.0.1) or with the development stream
(Eclipse 3.2M5a and TPTP 4.2M5, for example).


--
RDS

Randy D. Smith randy (dot) d (dot) smith (at) intel (dot) com
Eclipse TPTP Committer, Platform Proj (data collection/agent controller)
Previous Topic:TPTP 4.1 install problems [java.exe - Ordinal Not Found]?
Next Topic:Verification Hook class problem in Linux
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Oct 25 09:01:23 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01939 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software