|XDebug php website breakpoints not index page [message #648065]
||Tue, 11 January 2011 05:22
Registered: January 2011
Hi all, |
After days it was possible to work with XDebug (zend server ce had errors).
So now I can debug the first page (index) for my website project (php), it stops at breakpoints, but it is impossible to debug another page in my website, all breakpoints are skipped.
I think that all is ok but that I miss something in understanding.
So how can I debug a page from a website, which is not the index page ?
I do it like this:
- I open the index page and set a breakpoint
- I open another page and set a breakpoint there
- I relate the index page with the url
- I run the index page and the website opens and stops at the breakpoint
- after the berakpoint the website waits for perssing a button etc.
- but when I reached my second page with a breakpoint, the program does not stop there
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02515 seconds