|Shared development environment - rptlibrary, styles [message #647416]
||Thu, 06 January 2011 07:41
| Tomas Greif
Registered: September 2010
Dear BIRT users,|
I am using eclipse BIRT to produce a lot of reports. To be more effective I am using rptlibrary to share data sources and themes. There are the following questions I have regarding using rptlibrary in the best possible way:
1) Is it a good idea to have all the datasets defined in one rptlibrary file?
2) If yes, is there any performance issue with final reports if there is a lot of data sources and datasets (e.g. 60 datasets created from 5 different data sources)?
3) Do you also share data cubes and/or other objects in rptlibrary?
4) Should I have data definition and styles (themes) definition in one or more rptlibrary files?
5) Do you have any other recommendations on rptlibrary topic?
[Updated on: Thu, 06 January 2011 09:38]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.03680 seconds