Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Web Tools Project (WTP) » How to automatically create a server runtime when a new workspace is generated?
icon5.gif  How to automatically create a server runtime when a new workspace is generated? [message #645452] Fri, 17 December 2010 04:59
Thiago Arruda is currently offline Thiago Arruda
I'm creating a jboss tools plugin package for system wide installation in a certain linux distro(this package will be instaled on many machines), inside the package I'm bundling two more directories : one is jboss application server distro and a seam framework distro.

The problem is everytime a new workspace is created, the user has to in the 'servers view' and add a new server runtime pointing to the system wide jboss. He also has to go 'Window->Preferences->Jboss Tools->Web->Seam' and add a new seam runtime.

My question is: How can I add these two settings by default when a new workspace is created? I have read about the 'plugin_customization.ini' file but have no idea how to use this file to do these two things. Any help is appreciated.
Previous Topic:Linked folders and deployment of ear- does not work ?
Next Topic:Java Bean Problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 22 05:32:19 EDT 2014