Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Employer seeking Eclipse plug-in developers (permanent)(Exciting opportunity to join a growing team in the City of London)
Employer seeking Eclipse plug-in developers (permanent) [message #645027] Wed, 15 December 2010 09:34 Go to next message
Des  is currently offline Des Friend
I am an employer seeking developers with solid J2EE knowledge and proven experience in Eclipse plug-in and web services development. SOA and SCA knowledge also highly desirable. I have several permanent vacancies for an exciting new initiative with the option of being based in the City of London or Hertfordshire, UK.

Minimum of 3 years commercial experience in the relevant areas please. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.

If you are interested please submit your resume/CV to eclipse_cvs @ hotmail.co.uk, including the salary you are seeking.

Desirable skills also include Java application servers, SOAP, REST, XML, XSLT, managing builds with Ant/Hudson/Ivy, UI design, TDD, Agile and Velocity templates.

Thank you.

[Updated on: Wed, 15 December 2010 11:10]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Employer seeking Eclipse plug-in developers (permanent) [message #656153 is a reply to message #645027] Thu, 24 February 2011 11:15 Go to previous message
MOHAMMAD KHALID FARUQUE AZAM is currently offline MOHAMMAD KHALID FARUQUE AZAMFriend
Smile
Please send me ur mail id i will revert back to u with resum
Previous Topic:LinkedIn Eclipse Group Networking Event at Oracle-SF Jan 13th
Next Topic:Experienced RCP developer is looking for remote jobs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:00:45 GMT 2024