Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » AMP » problems displaying charts
problems displaying charts [message #644554] Mon, 13 December 2010 09:30 Go to next message
Lukas Schmid is currently offline Lukas SchmidFriend
hi,

I have some problems displaying the values of attributes within charts.

If works fine for all attributes of an agent by enabling the "gather data" option.

However I am not able to display the attributes of the highest model level in the same matter (not the attributes of an agent). Is this not possible or how can I display them?

thanks for any suggestion
lukas
Re: problems displaying charts [message #644679 is a reply to message #644554] Mon, 13 December 2010 18:20 Go to previous message
Miles Parker is currently offline Miles ParkerFriend
lukschmi wrote on Mon, 13 December 2010 04:30

If works fine for all attributes of an agent by enabling the "gather data" option.

However I am not able to display the attributes of the highest model level in the same matter (not the attributes of an agent). Is this not possible or how can I display them?

Hi Lukas,

Do you mean that if you set an attribute at the model level (i.e. "Epidemic") and set the "gather data" value to true, that that statistic is not available in the chart customizer? If that's the case, then that is a bug, please file a report.

thanks,

Miles
Previous Topic:Project plan updated.
Next Topic:Eclipse Healthcare Day, Interest by AMP and those using it in Healthcare?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:18:45 GMT 2024