|Amazon.com looking for Eclipse expert [message #639740]
||Wed, 17 November 2010 16:01
| Keith Anderson
Registered: November 2010
Apply here: http://us-amazon.icims.com/jobs/127333/job|
Amazon works hard to be a place where "builders can build" and this shows in the innovations that Amazon brings to market. The Software Development Tools team provides the tools and services that enable Amazon to maintain its pace of innovation. With more than 3000 developers located around the world producing more than 20 million lines of code each year in 27 different languages we are building code on a scale way beyond traditional IT shops.
We are looking for a talented Eclipse plugin developer who can lead the evolution of software development tools built on the Eclipse platform.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 4+ year relevant work experience
- 2+ years professional experience in software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in developing Eclipse plugins in Java
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
Apply here: http://us-amazon.icims.com/jobs/127333/job
[Updated on: Wed, 17 November 2010 16:04]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01995 seconds