Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » change id of editor
change id of editor [message #636314] Sat, 30 October 2010 19:16 Go to next message
Andres  is currently offline Andres Friend
Hello, we are modifying the composite diagram to make three new diagrams plugins, based on it, and each one with his custom palettes, The problem is that when add the palette.xml in the extension oep.diagram.common.paletteDefinition and ask for the id of the editor, the palette customization only works with diagram id oep.diagram.composite.

We need change the id of our new diagram to other
distinct than oep....composite, we tried to change the id, in the plugin.xml and in the code of some class in composite.part package, but this didnt work.
(we rename all package and the project )

which are the places that we need modify to change the id of the diagram plugin?

thanks
Re: change id of editor [message #636898 is a reply to message #636314] Wed, 03 November 2010 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Tessier is currently offline Patrick TessierFriend
Have change id into the command of creation of the diagram?
Patrick
Member of the Papyrus Team
Re: change id of editor [message #637076 is a reply to message #636898] Thu, 04 November 2010 04:58 Go to previous message
Andres  is currently offline Andres Friend
Yes i do this,i change the id in the sources, but when i launch the new editor, and try to make a new palette, the EditorId* that appears always is oep.diagram.composite.

I need to change the id, to avoid that the original composite diagram show my palette for my custom diagram editor.
I want that oep.diagram.composite keep his default palette, and my new diagram have his own default palette.

I try regenerate de gmfgen too, but i have problem too.

can you help me?...thanks
Previous Topic:Model validation
Next Topic:Help documentation for Activity diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Nov 24 00:28:34 GMT 2014