Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » org.eclipse.papyrus.tabbedproperties.comments.propertysection(org.eclipse.papyrus.tabbedproperties.comments.propertysection)
org.eclipse.papyrus.tabbedproperties.comments.propertysection [message #634329] Thu, 21 October 2010 09:54 Go to next message
Dani is currently offline DaniFriend
Dear All,
I was looking in code of Papyrus from there svn I found a plug-in " org.eclipse.papyrus.tabbedproperties.comments.propertysectio n " it is implementing a class "CommentPropertySection.java"
in this class they are using "richText = CommentRichTextFormToolkit.createFocusAwareRichTextEditor(ge tWidgetFactory(), parent, "", comment, SWT.NONE, EditorUtils.getMultiDiagramEditor().getEditorSite());"
which is using instance of some other editor called "CoreMultiDiagramEditor" by using an interface "IMultiDiagramEditor".
I have a question regarding this plugin.
if I am a Papyrus user how can I see functionality of this plugin in Papyrus?

Regards
/Jaguar
Re: org.eclipse.papyrus.tabbedproperties.comments.propertysection [message #634362 is a reply to message #634329] Thu, 21 October 2010 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remi Schnekenburger is currently offline Remi SchnekenburgerFriend
Hi,

currently in papyrus, you can not see the usage of this plugin, as this is win32 dependant, and we aimed to provide Papyrus without restriction such as: use Windows only.

You can see some section examples, in the plugin org.eclipse.papyrus.profile. This plugin is available by default in the Papyrus installation.

Regards
Rémi

Remi Schnekenburger

Get professional Eclipse developer support:
http://eclipsesource.com/en/services/developer-support/
Re: org.eclipse.papyrus.tabbedproperties.comments.propertysection [message #634385 is a reply to message #634362] Thu, 21 October 2010 14:02 Go to previous message
Dani is currently offline DaniFriend
Hi Rémi,
Sorry to bother you again and again. Actually I am stuck and unable to get any idea. For now I wanted to ask you about xtext editors used in papyrus. These are three xtext editor plugins used to define grammer etc for properties.

org.eclipse.papyrus.property.editor.xtext
org.eclipse.papyrus.property.editor.xtext.generator
org.eclipse.papyrus.property.editor.xtext.ui

I have seen all of these three plugins but could not find how you are using it when you drag property in a class then click it and get a text area to write. it gives code completion and code highligting. I wanted to know where can I find this implementation? is it implemented in some other plugin? please help me otherwise I am stucked Shocked .

Regards
/Jaguar
Previous Topic:Editor for OpaqueBehaviour in Property Section
Next Topic:Installation help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:32:39 GMT 2024