I am trying to transform a relational database model to text, but i get an error message when trying to load a model. I have set the NS uri of the metamodel, and used this as input to the transformation. The error message i get is:
## Loading source model - out.xmi... #Error in source model loading: Feature 'typeenum' not found.
Execution Error: org.eclipse.mofscript.runtime.MofScriptExecutionException: Missing Source Models.
I find this weird, since the feature is defined in the metamodel, like this:
Somehow regenerating the model with another transformation, and copying the output to the input folder of the transformation i'm working on worked. They showed now difference when using diff on the one that works, and the one that don't. Remains quite the mystery to me..