Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Editor for OpaqueBehaviour in Property Section (Editor for OpaqueBehaviour in Property Section )
icon9.gif  Editor for OpaqueBehaviour in Property Section [message #633837] Tue, 19 October 2010 14:51 Go to next message
Dani is currently offline DaniFriend
Hi All,
Does any one know how to can I add already implemented "Editor for OpaqueBehaviour in Property Section of Papyrus"
e.g

<controller id="emftStructuralFeatureController">
<feature name="type" handlerID="AssociationEndNavigation" />
<editor id=" org.eclipse.papyrus.properties.runtime.radioBoxPropertyEdito r " label="Navigable:" labelPosition="16384" />
</controller>

is just a small radioBox if it is possible to show a full text editor in Property Section.

Regards
/Jaguar
Re: Editor for OpaqueBehaviour in Property Section [message #633995 is a reply to message #633837] Wed, 20 October 2010 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remi Schnekenburger is currently offline Remi SchnekenburgerFriend
Hi Jaguar,

I do not really understand your question. The example you show is for edition of type of the properties that are the ends of an association.
What do you want to do? to add a specific editor or to reuse an existing one?

Regards
Rémi

Remi Schnekenburger

Get professional Eclipse developer support:
http://eclipsesource.com/en/services/developer-support/
Re: Editor for OpaqueBehaviour in Property Section [message #634016 is a reply to message #633995] Wed, 20 October 2010 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
these are the edition of type of properties I showed you this example to show you an idea that these are implemented on property section. If I have an editor which can me XText or any other editor how can I show it on the Tabs as these properties are shown? We can show a Text widget but I need to show an editor with full functionality and its my own editor. If you need further details I can send you some snaps so that you can understand well. waiting for your reply

/Jaguar
Re: Editor for OpaqueBehaviour in Property Section [message #634141 is a reply to message #634016] Wed, 20 October 2010 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remi Schnekenburger is currently offline Remi SchnekenburgerFriend
Hi,

in this case, you should have a look to the /org.eclipse.papyrus.properties.runtime plugin. This contains the core elements for the property view defined in Papyrus.
You can define your own controller/editor/model handler to manage your XText editor.

Otherwise, you can still use the standard extension point for the property views. In this case, I can only advise you to see the documentation of the Eclipse platform.

Regards
Rémi

Remi Schnekenburger

Get professional Eclipse developer support:
http://eclipsesource.com/en/services/developer-support/
Re: Editor for OpaqueBehaviour in Property Section [message #634154 is a reply to message #634141] Wed, 20 October 2010 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi Jaguar

The MDT/OCL Examples EssentialOCL editor is an Xtext editor for
integration in contexts such as the Properties View.

Once someone integrates it, I'll sort out the meta-model API integration.

REgards

Ed Willink

On 20/10/2010 16:51, Remi Schnekenburger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in this case, you should have a look to the
> /org.eclipse.papyrus.properties.runtime plugin. This contains the core
> elements for the property view defined in Papyrus.
> You can define your own controller/editor/model handler to manage your
> XText editor.
>
> Otherwise, you can still use the standard extension point for the
> property views. In this case, I can only advise you to see the
> documentation of the Eclipse platform.
>
> Regards
> Rémi
Re: Editor for OpaqueBehaviour in Property Section [message #634332 is a reply to message #634154] Thu, 21 October 2010 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Remi
Thanks for your Help. I am looking standard extension point for the property views.

/Jaguar
Re: Editor for OpaqueBehaviour in Property Section [message #634334 is a reply to message #634154] Thu, 21 October 2010 10:00 Go to previous message
Hi Edward,
You were talking about some meta-model API integration can you please give some time and point me out that example it would be helpful for me waiting for your Reply.

/Jaguar
Previous Topic:How to create a sequence diagram?
Next Topic:org.eclipse.papyrus.tabbedproperties.comments.propertysection
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:53:06 GMT 2024