Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Unbound build path container: 'org.eclipse.php.core.LANGUAGE(Unbound buildpath container: 'org.eclipse.php.core.LANGUAGE)
Unbound build path container: 'org.eclipse.php.core.LANGUAGE [message #632777] Thu, 14 October 2010 09:05 Go to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
Hi,
I opened a PHP project on remote system. the PHP Code Completion did not work in this project but works in local PHP project.
I copied the .project , .buildpath .setting/ from the working project to the remote project, but now I m getting the error
"Unbound buildpath container: 'org.eclipse.php.core.LANGUAGE"
and the PHP code completion is still not working.
I would be happy to any help
Thanks!
Re: Unbound build path container: 'org.eclipse.php.core.LANGUAGE [message #735761 is a reply to message #632777] Wed, 12 October 2011 16:35 Go to previous message
matthewe is currently offline mattheweFriend
Funny I get the same exact error. UTF-8 encoding is not set in my project which is creating issues with special characters from code imports. I was able to configure the code completion component, however. I right click on the project in the Navigator pane, select Configure->Add PHP Support. If you have any external libraries that you won't be editing or data files, I would suggest excluding them from your build path (For me the build path is not important as I'm using the remote's apache server to run the code.) As to the error, I suspect it is an unset LANG environment variable.
Previous Topic:Get 404 when running .php project
Next Topic:Make eclipse interpret as javascript
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 03:57:01 GMT 2024