Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Riena » ubuntu,riena, tablets(Some problem with riena on ubuntu and info about riena on tablets)
ubuntu,riena, tablets [message #632145] Mon, 11 October 2010 18:12 Go to next message
Amel Jakupovic is currently offline Amel Jakupovic
Messages: 52
Registered: March 2010
Member
Hello,

1. If you start RIena product on ubuntu(10.04) you can't see application in full screen, but it is in cca. 800x600

2. Does anyone have start develop with riena on tablets, mobs... some info maybe?

3. Our client want to change riena logo on left corner. is it possible, is it "legal" ?

4. Changing the perspective (top and left we want that it's not visible on tablets and mobs) is it "legal"

thanks guys
Re: ubuntu,riena, tablets [message #632218 is a reply to message #632145] Tue, 12 October 2010 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steffen Kriese is currently offline Steffen Kriese
Messages: 5
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Amel Jakupovic wrote on Mon, 11 October 2010 14:12
Hello,
1. If you start RIena product on ubuntu(10.04) you can't see application in full screen, but it is in cca. 800x600


I don't completely understand the problem. Do you want to set the min or max size of a Riena-Application? Maybe this helps:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Riena_System_Properties

Quote:

2. Does anyone have start develop with riena on tablets, mobs... some info maybe?

Sorry, no experience from my side so far.

Quote:

3. Our client want to change riena logo on left corner. is it possible, is it "legal" ?


Of course this is possible.
You can set a custome image for the title by setting a LnF property.
Take a look at our Wikipage: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Riena_Look_and_Feel

Quote:

4. Changing the perspective (top and left we want that it's not visible on tablets and mobs) is it "legal"
thanks guys

Do you mean the SubApplicationSwitcher? You can provide a custom SubApplicationRenderer that does nothing.

Best regards,
Steffen
Re: ubuntu,riena, tablets [message #632233 is a reply to message #632218] Tue, 12 October 2010 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Campo is currently offline Christian Campo
Messages: 590
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Am 12.10.10 09:30, schrieb Steffen Kriese:
> Amel Jakupovic wrote on Mon, 11 October 2010 14:12
>> Hello,
>> 1. If you start RIena product on ubuntu(10.04) you can't see
>> application in full screen, but it is in cca. 800x600
>
> I don't completely understand the problem. Do you want to set the min or
> max size of a Riena-Application? Maybe this helps:
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Riena_System_Properties
>
> Quote:
>> 2. Does anyone have start develop with riena on tablets, mobs... some
>> info maybe?
>
> Sorry, no experience from my side so far.
What we have done so far is that we made Riena run on RAP as a webapp. Since RAP 1.4M2 now also does its first step on
the iPad that means (and we tried that) you can run Riena on RAP on an iPad in the Browser. Its not actually a native
app on the iPad but a webapp but it works.
We are going to show that on the ESE 2010 in Ludwigsburg.
Still we are just doing the first steps, so it does not really feel production ready at this point in time.
>
> Quote:
>> 3. Our client want to change riena logo on left corner. is it
>> possible, is it "legal" ?
>
> Of course this is possible. You can set a custome image for the title by
> setting a LnF property.
> Take a look at our Wikipage: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Riena_Look_and_Feel
>
> Quote:
>> 4. Changing the perspective (top and left we want that it's not
>> visible on tablets and mobs) is it "legal"
>> thanks guys
>
> Do you mean the SubApplicationSwitcher? You can provide a custom
> SubApplicationRenderer that does nothing.
>
> Best regards,
> Steffen
>

regards
christian campo
Re: ubuntu,riena, tablets [message #632272 is a reply to message #632218] Tue, 12 October 2010 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amel Jakupovic is currently offline Amel Jakupovic
Messages: 52
Registered: March 2010
Member
1. If you click on Maximize button on window, window goes in 800x600. I will try with sys properties.

4. For perspective, now we have top (logo, appl name, sub applications-menu), left(moduls), and right workarea. On tablets we want that top, and left be hide, beceause workarea must bee on all tablet


p.s. sorry for my english Smile
Re: ubuntu,riena, tablets [message #632273 is a reply to message #632233] Tue, 12 October 2010 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amel Jakupovic is currently offline Amel Jakupovic
Messages: 52
Registered: March 2010
Member
wonderfull christian.

If we see some problems on tablets we will post bug.

Thanks vary much for riena.

Re: ubuntu,riena, tablets [message #633407 is a reply to message #632272] Sun, 17 October 2010 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Campo is currently offline Christian Campo
Messages: 590
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Am 12.10.10 13:44, schrieb Amel Jakupovic:
> 1. If you click on Maximize button on window, window goes in 800x600. I
> will try with sys properties.
>
> 4. For perspective, now we have top (logo, appl name, sub
> applications-menu), left(moduls), and right workarea. On tablets we want
> that top, and left be hide, beceause workarea must bee on all tablet
So you mean you want the navigation on the left and the top to be hidden on Tablets ? So how you navigate from view to
view then ?

christian
>
>
> p.s. sorry for my english :)
Re: ubuntu,riena, tablets [message #635516 is a reply to message #632145] Wed, 27 October 2010 07:47 Go to previous message
Amel Jakupovic is currently offline Amel Jakupovic
Messages: 52
Registered: March 2010
Member
hi christian,

on tablet it will bi just dashboard. It will be just one view. We will see if client want some more functions to be added on tablet. But for now just dashboard.

thanks christian
Previous Topic:Tree Table help
Next Topic:Remove View Default title Icon
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Sep 17 13:44:23 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.12875 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software