Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Buckminster » CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars
CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #631710] Fri, 08 October 2010 14:13 Go to next message
David  is currently offline David Friend
I was sitting upgrading my product build to Eclipse 3.6.1.

Firstly i updated my targetfile with the new target. Tried rebuilding from UI with buckminster, went fine.

Created a new target in hudson changed the build to reflect the new target. All is fine until the end of #site.p2 when i get this mysterious message:

Doing full workspace refresh
Waiting for jobs to end
CSpec org.junit:osgi.bundle$4.8.1.v4_8_1_v20100427-1100 has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars
Finished: FAILURE

i think i am on the latest headless of buckminster (org.eclipse.buckminster.core_1.2.361.r11579, org.eclipse.buckminster.pde_1.2.1.r11577)

very strange that it works in the ui but not in headless..ideas?
Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #640607 is a reply to message #631710] Mon, 22 November 2010 15:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This has been haunting me for some while.

After a lot of trial and error searching, i added an advisor node on org.junit, changed resolution scope and added only "target platform", instead of using the resolution service.

Not sure why this works or what is defined as an "target platform" in this context, when building via the buckminster plugin and hudson, as the Buckminster plugin handles this via the archived platform.

The buckybook is a little bit vague on what it means.

Target Platform
Should components found in the target platform be used

All other components is fetched through the resolution service via an p2 site which works fine, and junit is in that p2 site as well.
Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #640644 is a reply to message #640607] Mon, 22 November 2010 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Henrik Lindberg is currently offline Henrik LindbergFriend
Resolution scope defines "how far" the resolution should go - only look
in ws, tp, etc. A typical issue is if what you are building is also
defined in your TP (an older version) - in those cases you do not want
the resolution to find the older (binary) version in the TP.

Does that help?
- henrik

On 11/22/10 4:35 PM, David wrote:
> This has been haunting me for some while.
> After a lot of trial and error searching, i added an advisor node on
> org.junit, changed resolution scope and added only "target platform",
> instead of using the resolution service.
>
> Not sure why this works or what is defined as an "target platform" in
> this context, when building via the buckminster plugin and hudson, as
> the Buckminster plugin handles this via the archived platform.
>
> The buckybook is a little bit vague on what it means.
>
> Target Platform
> Should components found in the target platform be used
>
> All other components is fetched through the resolution service via an p2
> site which works fine, and junit is in that p2 site as well.
Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #640772 is a reply to message #631710] Tue, 23 November 2010 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In this case i don't build org.junit - JDT just has a depenency on it.

This problem came when i updated JDT to 3.6.1, it was fine building on 3.6.0 without an advisor node on org.junit.

Also the error message was vague, reading other problems with similar error messages pointed to that something was "broken" with the component, i.e buckminster was unable to generate the cspec for the component.

Can the error message for this scenario be better?

best regards

David

Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #653142 is a reply to message #640644] Tue, 08 February 2011 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fabian Baboschi is currently offline Fabian BaboschiFriend
I have to also resolve the org.junit.package during the build with a cquery import not an importtarget (because I'm also building the target platform from scratch every build), but if I don't resolve it, I get:

ERROR: Attempt to use an unresolved node. Request is org.junit:osgi.bundle/[4.8.1.v4_8_1_v20100427-1100,4.8.1.v4_ 8_1_v20100427-1100]
org.eclipse.buckminster.core.metadata.model.UnresolvedNodeEx ception: Attempt to use an unresolved node. Request is org.junit:osgi.bundle/[4.8.1.v4_8_1_v20100427-1100,4.8.1.v4_ 8_1_v20100427-1100]
at org.eclipse.buckminster.core.metadata.model.UnresolvedNode.a ddMaterializationCandidates(UnresolvedNode.java:91)
at org.eclipse.buckminster.core.metadata.model.ResolvedNode.add MaterializationCandidates(ResolvedNode.java:229)
at org.eclipse.buckminster.core.metadata.model.ResolvedNode.add MaterializationCandidates(ResolvedNode.java:229)
at org.eclipse.buckminster.core.metadata.model.BillOfMaterials. addMaterializationCandidates(BillOfMaterials.java:345)
at org.eclipse.buckminster.core.metadata.model.BillOfMaterials. findMaterializationCandidates(BillOfMaterials.java:184)
at org.eclipse.buckminster.core.materializer.MaterializationJob .prepareJobs(MaterializationJob.java:166)
at org.eclipse.buckminster.core.materializer.MaterializationJob .internalRun(MaterializationJob.java:142)
at org.eclipse.buckminster.core.materializer.MaterializationJob .run(MaterializationJob.java:125)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Any idea if I can resolve it and use it in the same build step?

Thank you.
Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #653174 is a reply to message #631710] Tue, 08 February 2011 18:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've looked closer and when I do a cquery import I get different junit packages than when I do an importtarget.

This is the result of the importTarget:

org.junit4_4.8.1.v20100525
org.junit_3.8.2.v3_8_2_v20100427-1100
org.junit_4.8.1.v4_8_1_v20100427-1100

The result of the cquery import is:

org.junit4_4.8.1.v20100525
org.junit_3.8.2.v20090203-1005

In all my tries I couldn't obtain this combination on the command line import:

org.junit_3.8.2.v3_8_2_v20100427-1100
org.junit_4.8.1.v4_8_1_v20100427-1100

Can you explain to me how and if I can get this combo from a cquery?
Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #685186 is a reply to message #653174] Fri, 17 June 2011 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miles Parker is currently offline Miles ParkerFriend
Has anyone made any progress on this one? I've got the same issue and I remember this coming up in a different thread, but I can't find that now..
Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #685189 is a reply to message #685186] Fri, 17 June 2011 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forgot to mention that one really annoying / confounding thing is that it appears to be having an issue with org.junit4 -- that's the version that matches, but the error is reporting it as just org.junit.
Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #685266 is a reply to message #685189] Fri, 17 June 2011 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know exactly what is happening in the code, but I was able to fix it with buckminster 3.6.2 by using a different rmap file (this is the first rmap I call from the cquery) in which I resolve only the org.junit(4) plugins. Then I redirect to another rmap.

Somehow, if org.junit is in the same rmap file with the rest of the target platform, strange things happen...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rm:rmap xmlns:bc="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/Common-1.0" xmlns:rm="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/RMap-1.0">

<rm:locator searchPathRef="helios-hudson" pattern="^org\.junit(4)?$" failOnError="false"/>
  <rm:redirect href="main.rmap"/>

<rm:searchPath name="helios-hudson">
    <rm:provider componentTypes="osgi.bundle,eclipse.feature,buckminster" readerType="p2" source="false" mutable="false">
      <rm:property key="buckminster.mutable" value="false"/>
      <rm:property key="buckminster.source" value="false"/>
      <rm:uri format="{0}/{1}/../../updatesite/helios-362-localmirror/final?importType=binary">
        <bc:propertyRef key="local.source.prefix"/>
        <bc:propertyRef key="workspace.root"/>
      </rm:uri>
    </rm:provider>
  </rm:searchPath>

</rm:rmap>

Note that in the main.rmap I use exactly the same searchPath for all the other plugins.

Good luck.

[Updated on: Fri, 17 June 2011 06:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #686287 is a reply to message #685266] Wed, 22 June 2011 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the idea Fabian. No joy though. This one is really a bear. I'm hoping that maybe going up against the Indigo final repos will take care of this but I'm not holding my breath. I've tried just about everything else I can think of.
Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #686404 is a reply to message #686287] Wed, 22 June 2011 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Like I said, this worked only with 3.6.2 and only when having a reference to a local repository (file:// not http://). Also, the machine on which I'm running the build is a Linux.
I've had problems on 3.6.1 and when using the http:// protocol for resolution, but the rmap above really works for me in my particular case.
Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #688074 is a reply to message #686404] Thu, 23 June 2011 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, thanks for the update. I think I'm having all kinds of issues due to JDT fragments or something. Weird phantom circular dependencies, etc..
Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #702723 is a reply to message #688074] Tue, 26 July 2011 18:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does *anyone* have a solution to this issue? I literally have not been able to make my IDE based product build work because of this one, which basically means that all of my efforts at trying to build an Eclipse based product for this application have been wasted. It's incredibly frustrating.
Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #702747 is a reply to message #702723] Tue, 26 July 2011 18:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Hallgren is currently offline Thomas HallgrenFriend
Hi Miles,

Is your build out in the open so that I can have a look at it and perhaps try it?

- thomas

On 2011-07-26 20:13, Miles Parker wrote:
> Does *anyone* have a solution to this issue? I literally have not been able to make my IDE based product build work
> because of this one, which basically means that all of my efforts at trying to build an Eclipse based product for this
> application have been wasted. It's incredibly frustrating.
Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #702798 is a reply to message #702747] Tue, 26 July 2011 20:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your quick response. Smile It isn't. That is, I don't have it on a build server. But I could give you the projects. There isn't anything super proprietary in there, it's just an IDE build for my Eclipse AMP project, and there isn't anything tricky about the hudson setup. The only issue is that it's going against my private git repos, but I guess I could put it up on github temporarily. Would that work?

cheers,

Miles
Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #702811 is a reply to message #702798] Tue, 26 July 2011 20:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On 2011-07-26 22:18, Miles Parker wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Thanks for your quick response. :) It isn't. That is, I don't have it on a build server. But I could give you the
> projects. There isn't anything super proprietary in there, it's just an IDE build for my Eclipse AMP project, and there
> isn't anything tricky about the hudson setup. The only issue is that it's going against my private git repos, but I
> guess I could put it up on github temporarily. Would that work?
>
Sure, email me a zip that I can build from and I'll take a look.

- thomas
Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #702836 is a reply to message #702811] Tue, 26 July 2011 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas, I've sent you an email.
Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #704083 is a reply to message #702836] Thu, 28 July 2011 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matthew Webber is currently offline Matthew WebberFriend
I'm very keen to find out what causes this, as it's also causing us some grief. We build about 15 different products which have similar (but not identical) feature sets, and several of them get this error from time to time. I haven't been able to discern the exact pattern behind it.

However, I have noticed that when we materialize, we get two versions of org.junit, as indicated by this message:

WARNING [0065] : Component request org.junit:osgi.bundle/[4.8.1.v4_8_1_v20100427-1100,4.8.1.v4_8_1_v20100427-1100] is inconflict with request org.junit:osgi.bundle/[3.8.2.v3_8_2_v20100427-1100,3.8.2.v3_8_2_v20100427-1100]

This is because feature org.eclipse.jdt includes org.junit twice, with different version ranges. However, that of itself does not cause the "CSpec org.junit:osgi.bundle$3.8.2.v3_8_2_v20100427-1100 has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars" problem, but I suspect it is related.

I could also probably provide a zipped workspace that illustrates the problem, but it would be large - let me know if you need an example.

Matthew

Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #704496 is a reply to message #704083] Thu, 28 July 2011 17:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Thomas has been helping me with this and I think we have an idea what is going on. Quoting him:

"The problem is that Buckminster generates incomplete meta-data for conflicting entries when it generates the TP. This meta-data is cached in memory so when perform is invoked in the same process, it will attempt to use that meta-data. A workaround is to invoke Buckminster twice. "

I was sort of glad to see that I wasn't just doing something dumb, but that this was an actual issue. I'm working on my build right now, and that seems to have pushed me past the hump. I'll update on that here and file a bug on the main issue.

cheers,

Miles

Matthew Webber wrote on Thu, 28 July 2011 05:01
I'm very keen to find out what causes this, as it's also causing us some grief. We build about 15 different products which have similar (but not identical) feature sets, and several of them get this error from time to time. I haven't been able to discern the exact pattern behind it.

However, I have noticed that when we materialize, we get two versions of org.junit, as indicated by this message:

WARNING [0065] : Component request org.junit:osgi.bundle/[4.8.1.v4_8_1_v20100427-1100,4.8.1.v4_8_1_v20100427-1100] is inconflict with request org.junit:osgi.bundle/[3.8.2.v3_8_2_v20100427-1100,3.8.2.v3_8_2_v20100427-1100]

This is because feature org.eclipse.jdt includes org.junit twice, with different version ranges. However, that of itself does not cause the "CSpec org.junit:osgi.bundle$3.8.2.v3_8_2_v20100427-1100 has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars" problem, but I suspect it is related.

I could also probably provide a zipped workspace that illustrates the problem, but it would be large - let me know if you need an example.

Matthew

Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #705189 is a reply to message #704496] Fri, 29 July 2011 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matthew Webber is currently offline Matthew WebberFriend
OK, I tried running the perform in a fresh buckminster headless invokation, and that seems to have worked, which is consistent with what Thomas thinks is going on. I'll change our build scripts along those lines, and see if that circumvents the problem.
Matthew
Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #705313 is a reply to message #705189] Fri, 29 July 2011 17:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matthew Webber wrote on Fri, 29 July 2011 10:49
OK, I tried running the perform in a fresh buckminster headless invokation, and that seems to have worked, which is consistent with what Thomas thinks is going on. I'll change our build scripts along those lines, and see if that circumvents the problem.
Matthew

As a note to others, I think that it isn't necessary to set up a separate job, just create a new buckminster build step in your existing job. Here's the bug: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=353438
Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #767528 is a reply to message #704083] Sun, 18 December 2011 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Volker Stolz is currently offline Volker StolzFriend
FWIW, I'm going through a similar dance in Indigo SR1 with a target platform including JDT. I'm not able to run JUnit plugin(!) tests more than once(!) successfully because of this oddity in plugin resolution. (The same happens when launching the test from a headless buckminster --- also here, a separate test will work ONCE, but not repeatedly.)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2011-12-16 13:00:35.206
!MESSAGE One or more bundles are not resolved because the following root constraints are not resolved:
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2011-12-16 13:00:35.206
!MESSAGE Bundle reference:file:/Users/stolz/ws-bucky/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/.bundle_pool/plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.junit4.runtime_1.1.200.v20110505-0800.jar was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.junit4.runtime 2 0 2011-12-16 13:00:35.206
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.junit_4.7.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2011-12-16 13:00:35.207
!MESSAGE Bundle reference:file:/Users/stolz/ws-bucky/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/.bundle_pool/plugins/org.junit4_4.8.1.v20100525/ was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.junit4 2 0 2011-12-16 13:00:35.207
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.junit_4.8.1.

I'm wondering if the problem is actually not Buckminster-specific, but coming from within Eclipse's base functionality.

-Volker
Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #1005516 is a reply to message #631710] Fri, 25 January 2013 20:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Erdal Karaca is currently offline Erdal KaracaFriend
Is this supposed to work with >3.6?
I am on the hudson.eclipse.org server and trying to set up a buckminster driven job...
At the end as stated by the others, I get:

CSpec org.eclipse.equinox.registry:osgi.bundle$3.5.300.v20120731-134527 has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars

If i start the job a second time, I don't get the error message.
I tried all pre-installed buckminster versions available on the hudson server...
Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #1005950 is a reply to message #1005516] Tue, 29 January 2013 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lorenzo Bettini is currently offline Lorenzo BettiniFriend
On 01/25/2013 09:01 PM, Erdal Karaca wrote:
> Is this supposed to work with >3.6?
> I am on the hudson.eclipse.org server and trying to set up a buckminster
> driven job...
> At the end as stated by the others, I get:
>
> CSpec org.eclipse.equinox.registry:osgi.bundle$3.5.300.v20120731-134527
> has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars
>
> If i start the job a second time, I don't get the error message.
> I tried all pre-installed buckminster versions available on the hudson
> server...

I'm using only 4.2 version of buckminster in Jenkins, and I don't get
this problem... however, the buckminster plugin in Jenkins (and I guess
also in Hudson) is non up-to-date, and you need to manually provide a
custom installation configuration as shown here
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Buckminster.json (see also
http://www.lorenzobettini.it/2012/10/using-buckminster-plugin-in-jenkins/ )

hope this helps
Lorenzo

--
Lorenzo Bettini, PhD in Computer Science, DI, Univ. Torino
HOME: http://www.lorenzobettini.it

Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #1006171 is a reply to message #1005950] Wed, 30 January 2013 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On 2013-01-29 12:45, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
> ... however, the buckminster plugin in Jenkins (and I guess
> also in Hudson) is non up-to-date, and you need to manually provide a
> custom installation configuration as shown here
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Buckminster.json (see also
> http://www.lorenzobettini.it/2012/10/using-buckminster-plugin-in-jenkins/ )
>
I don't have any cycles to spare at the moment but I would suggest to
someone who does to contact Johannes Utzig who is in charge of the
Jenkins Buckminster plug-in project and ask to be a committer so that
contributions like this can be made available there. The project seems
to be short of resources and the latest release was almost two years ago
(April 1, 2011).

This is the plug-in home page:

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Buckminster+PlugIn

- thomas
Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #1006198 is a reply to message #1006171] Wed, 30 January 2013 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On 01/30/2013 11:45 AM, Thomas Hallgren wrote:
> On 2013-01-29 12:45, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
>> ... however, the buckminster plugin in Jenkins (and I guess
>> also in Hudson) is non up-to-date, and you need to manually provide a
>> custom installation configuration as shown here
>> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Buckminster.json (see also
>> http://www.lorenzobettini.it/2012/10/using-buckminster-plugin-in-jenkins/
>> )
>>
> I don't have any cycles to spare at the moment but I would suggest to
> someone who does to contact Johannes Utzig who is in charge of the
> Jenkins Buckminster plug-in project and ask to be a committer so that
> contributions like this can be made available there. The project seems
> to be short of resources and the latest release was almost two years ago
> (April 1, 2011).
>
> This is the plug-in home page:
>
> https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Buckminster+PlugIn

Hi

I've already contacted him to become a committer for that plug-in :)

but first, I'm learning how to develop Jenkins plug-ins... hope to be
ready soon

cheers
Lorenzo

--

Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #1012386 is a reply to message #1006171] Thu, 21 February 2013 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On 01/30/2013 11:45 AM, Thomas Hallgren wrote:
> On 2013-01-29 12:45, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
>> ... however, the buckminster plugin in Jenkins (and I guess
>> also in Hudson) is non up-to-date, and you need to manually provide a
>> custom installation configuration as shown here
>> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Buckminster.json (see also
>> http://www.lorenzobettini.it/2012/10/using-buckminster-plugin-in-jenkins/
>> )
>>
> I don't have any cycles to spare at the moment but I would suggest to
> someone who does to contact Johannes Utzig who is in charge of the
> Jenkins Buckminster plug-in project and ask to be a committer so that
> contributions like this can be made available there. The project seems
> to be short of resources and the latest release was almost two years ago
> (April 1, 2011).
>
> This is the plug-in home page:
>
> https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Buckminster+PlugIn

I then became maintainer of the Jenkins Buckminster plugin and already
released a fixed version :)

Moreover, also versions 3.7 and 4.2 of Buckminster are available for
installation in Jenkins configuration.

cheers
Lorenzo

--

Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #1012451 is a reply to message #1012386] Thu, 21 February 2013 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Henrik Lindberg is currently offline Henrik LindbergFriend
On 2013-21-02 14:12, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
> On 01/30/2013 11:45 AM, Thomas Hallgren wrote:
>> On 2013-01-29 12:45, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
>>> ... however, the buckminster plugin in Jenkins (and I guess
>>> also in Hudson) is non up-to-date, and you need to manually provide a
>>> custom installation configuration as shown here
>>> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Buckminster.json (see also
>>> http://www.lorenzobettini.it/2012/10/using-buckminster-plugin-in-jenkins/
>>> )
>>>
>> I don't have any cycles to spare at the moment but I would suggest to
>> someone who does to contact Johannes Utzig who is in charge of the
>> Jenkins Buckminster plug-in project and ask to be a committer so that
>> contributions like this can be made available there. The project seems
>> to be short of resources and the latest release was almost two years ago
>> (April 1, 2011).
>>
>> This is the plug-in home page:
>>
>> https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Buckminster+PlugIn
>
> I then became maintainer of the Jenkins Buckminster plugin and already
> released a fixed version :)
>
> Moreover, also versions 3.7 and 4.2 of Buckminster are available for
> installation in Jenkins configuration.
>
> cheers
> Lorenzo
>
>
Fantastic! Thanks Lorenzo !
- henrik
Re: CSpec org.junit:osgi has no action, group, or local artifact named bundle.jars [message #1012475 is a reply to message #1012451] Thu, 21 February 2013 16:19 Go to previous message
Yes! Awesome. Thanks!

- thomas

On 2013-02-21 16:23, Henrik Lindberg wrote:
> On 2013-21-02 14:12, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
>> On 01/30/2013 11:45 AM, Thomas Hallgren wrote:
>>> On 2013-01-29 12:45, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
>>>> ... however, the buckminster plugin in Jenkins (and I guess
>>>> also in Hudson) is non up-to-date, and you need to manually provide a
>>>> custom installation configuration as shown here
>>>> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Buckminster.json (see also
>>>> http://www.lorenzobettini.it/2012/10/using-buckminster-plugin-in-jenkins/
>>>>
>>>> )
>>>>
>>> I don't have any cycles to spare at the moment but I would suggest to
>>> someone who does to contact Johannes Utzig who is in charge of the
>>> Jenkins Buckminster plug-in project and ask to be a committer so that
>>> contributions like this can be made available there. The project seems
>>> to be short of resources and the latest release was almost two years ago
>>> (April 1, 2011).
>>>
>>> This is the plug-in home page:
>>>
>>> https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Buckminster+PlugIn
>>
>> I then became maintainer of the Jenkins Buckminster plugin and already
>> released a fixed version :)
>>
>> Moreover, also versions 3.7 and 4.2 of Buckminster are available for
>> installation in Jenkins configuration.
>>
>> cheers
>> Lorenzo
>>
>>
> Fantastic! Thanks Lorenzo !
> - henrik
>
Previous Topic:Specifying a combination for target.ws/os/arch
Next Topic:matching local binary bundles
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:35:25 GMT 2024