Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BIRT » IOException with the image in BIRT 2.6.1
IOException with the image in BIRT 2.6.1 [message #631660] Fri, 08 October 2010 08:07 Go to next message
diyfan  is currently offline diyfan
Messages: 3
Registered: May 2010
Junior Member
hello,

I got some IOException as below when I was trying to insert some jpg file to the report generated by BIRT 2.6.1.

java.io.IOException: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.
at org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.createDocument( Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.createDocument( Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory.createDocumen t(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory.createDocumen t(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.transcoder.XMLAbstractTranscoder.transcode( Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.transcoder.SVGAbstractTranscoder.transcode( Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.util.SvgFile.transSvgToArray( SvgFile.java:78)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.util.SvgFile.transSvgToArray( SvgFile.java:58)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitte r.handleStyleImage(HTMLReportEmitter.java:3417)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.AttributeBuilder .buildBackground(AttributeBuilder.java:114)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLPerformanceO ptimize.buildStyle(HTMLPerformanceOptimize.java:89)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitte r.outputCSSStyles(HTMLReportEmitter.java:906)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitte r.start(HTMLReportEmitter.java:722)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.CompositeContentEmitt er.start(CompositeContentEmitter.java:225)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.doR un(RunAndRenderTask.java:179)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.run (RunAndRenderTask.java:77)

Does anyone have also this kind of exception?
Re: IOException with the image in BIRT 2.6.1 [message #631761 is a reply to message #631660] Fri, 08 October 2010 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason Weathersby
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Does this happen with all images or just the one?

Jason

On 10/8/2010 8:07 AM, diyfan wrote:
> hello,
>
> I got some IOException as below when I was trying to insert some jpg
> file to the report generated by BIRT 2.6.1.
>
> java.io.IOException: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.
> at org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.createDocument( Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.createDocument( Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory.createDocumen
> t(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory.createDocumen
> t(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.batik.transcoder.XMLAbstractTranscoder.transcode( Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.batik.transcoder.SVGAbstractTranscoder.transcode( Unknown
> Source)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.util.SvgFile.transSvgToArray(
> SvgFile.java:78)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.util.SvgFile.transSvgToArray(
> SvgFile.java:58)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitte
> r.handleStyleImage(HTMLReportEmitter.java:3417)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.AttributeBuilder
> .buildBackground(AttributeBuilder.java:114)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLPerformanceO
> ptimize.buildStyle(HTMLPerformanceOptimize.java:89)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitte
> r.outputCSSStyles(HTMLReportEmitter.java:906)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitte
> r.start(HTMLReportEmitter.java:722)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.CompositeContentEmitt
> er.start(CompositeContentEmitter.java:225)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.doR
> un(RunAndRenderTask.java:179)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.run
> (RunAndRenderTask.java:77)
>
> Does anyone have also this kind of exception?


Jason Weathersby

BIRT Exchange
Re: IOException with the image in BIRT 2.6.1 [message #632262 is a reply to message #631660] Tue, 12 October 2010 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robin  is currently offline Robin
Messages: 1
Registered: October 2010
Junior Member
hi,
I get the same Exception (also only since 2.6.1). in my case, a small png (50x50) that i use as background for the title seems to cause that error.
I use another picture as a logo in the document, which doesn't seem to make any problems (gif)

Robin
Re: IOException with the image in BIRT 2.6.1 [message #632379 is a reply to message #632262] Tue, 12 October 2010 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason Weathersby
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Robin,

Can you email me the image a small report that has the issue?
my email is jasonweathersby at windstream dot net.

Thanks

Jason

On 10/12/2010 7:15 AM, Robin wrote:
> hi,
> I get the same Exception (also only since 2.6.1). in my case, a small
> png (50x50) that i use as background for the title seems to cause that
> error.
> I use another picture as a logo in the document, which doesn't seem to
> make any problems (gif)
>
> Robin


Jason Weathersby

BIRT Exchange
Re: IOException with the image in BIRT 2.6.1 [message #635472 is a reply to message #632379] Tue, 26 October 2010 19:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julien  is currently offline Julien
Messages: 4
Registered: October 2010
Junior Member
I'm experiencing the same issue. Note that my report is generated correctly though (at least everything looks okay).

The problem happens only when rendering HTML:
- when programming using the BIRT API;
- when using the report designer Run -> View Report feature;
- when using the report designed Preview feature.

The exception is not thrown when rendering as PDF or when running the design file to produce an rptdocument. I get the exception 4 times in a row when rendering my report. I just tested and the very same happens when replacing one of the PNG files with a JPG one.

I made some tests, here are my results:
- exception happens only when rendering HTML (pagined or not);
- assuming exception happens no matter the image type (tested PNG and JPG);
- exception happens only with background images (CSS declaration or property setting);
- exception happens not matter if the image is in a master page or in the layout;
- exception is thrown 2 times the number of images declared in background;

About the last point... I have 2 background image declarations in my report, one from an external CSS, one other from the background image property set directly using the design editor. Both images are displayed many times in the report. The first is a background for the header's master page and is set directly using the design editor. The second is a background-image property set in a CSS class (external file) that I apply to all my title labels. Anyway... the exception is thrown 2 * 2 images = 4 times. Could it be because of a 2-pass rendering?

java.io.IOException: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.
at org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.createDocument( Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.createDocument( Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory.createDocumen t(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory.createDocumen t(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.transcoder.XMLAbstractTranscoder.transcode( Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.transcoder.SVGAbstractTranscoder.transcode( Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.util.SvgFile.transSvgToArray( SvgFile.java:78)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.util.SvgFile.transSvgToArray( SvgFile.java:58)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitte r.handleStyleImage(HTMLReportEmitter.java:3417)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.AttributeBuilder .buildBackground(AttributeBuilder.java:114)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLVisionOptimi ze.buildStyle(HTMLVisionOptimize.java:106)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitte r.outputCSSStyles(HTMLReportEmitter.java:906)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitte r.start(HTMLReportEmitter.java:722)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.CompositeContentEmitt er.start(CompositeContentEmitter.java:225)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.doR un(RunAndRenderTask.java:179)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.run (RunAndRenderTask.java:77)
at org.exorama.birt.ReportDesignLoader.render(ReportDesignLoade r .java:122)
at org.exorama.birt.BirtBuilder.main(BirtBuilder.java:98)

Do not hesitate if you need more information.
Julien

[Updated on: Wed, 27 October 2010 08:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: IOException with the image in BIRT 2.6.1 [message #635680 is a reply to message #635472] Wed, 27 October 2010 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason Weathersby
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Julien,

Can you reproduce the problem with the sample data? If so can you email
me a report with the issue so I can debug it?

Thanks

Jason
jasonweathersby at windstream dot net

On 10/26/2010 7:57 PM, Julien wrote:
> I'm experiencing the same issue. Note that my report is generated
> correctly though (at least everything looks okay).
>
> The problem happens only when rendering HTML:
> - when programming using the BIRT API;
> - when using the report designer Run -> View Report feature;
> - when using the report designed Preview feature.
>
> The exception is not thrown when rendering as PDF or when running the
> design file to produce an rptdocument. I get the exception 4 times in a
> row when rendering my report. I just tested and the very same happens
> when replacing one of the PNG files with a JPG one.
>
> I made some tests, here are my results:
> - exception happens only when rendering HTML (pagined or not);
> - assuming exception happens no matter the image type (tested PNG and JPG);
> - exception happens only with background images (CSS declaration or
> property setting);
> - exception happens not matter if the image is in a master page or in
> the layout;
> - exception is thrown 2 times the number of images declared in background;
>
> About the last point... I have 2 background image declarations in my
> report, one from an external CSS, one other from the background image
> property set directly using the design editor. Both images are displayed
> many times in the report. The first is a background for the header's
> master page and is set directly using the design editor. The second is a
> background-image property set in a CSS class (external file) that I
> apply to all my title labels.
>
> java.io.IOException: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.
> at org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.createDocument( Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.createDocument( Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory.createDocumen
> t(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory.createDocumen
> t(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.batik.transcoder.XMLAbstractTranscoder.transcode( Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.batik.transcoder.SVGAbstractTranscoder.transcode( Unknown
> Source)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.util.SvgFile.transSvgToArray(
> SvgFile.java:78)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.util.SvgFile.transSvgToArray(
> SvgFile.java:58)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitte
> r.handleStyleImage(HTMLReportEmitter.java:3417)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.AttributeBuilder
> .buildBackground(AttributeBuilder.java:114)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLVisionOptimi
> ze.buildStyle(HTMLVisionOptimize.java:106)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitte
> r.outputCSSStyles(HTMLReportEmitter.java:906)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitte
> r.start(HTMLReportEmitter.java:722)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.CompositeContentEmitt
> er.start(CompositeContentEmitter.java:225)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.doR
> un(RunAndRenderTask.java:179)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.run
> (RunAndRenderTask.java:77)
> at org.exosec.birt.ReportDesignLoader.render(ReportDesignLoader .java:122)
> at org.exosec.birt.BirtBuilder.main(BirtBuilder.java:98)
>
> Do not hesitate if you need more information.
> Julien
>


Jason Weathersby

BIRT Exchange
Re: IOException with the image in BIRT 2.6.1 [message #635850 is a reply to message #635680] Thu, 28 October 2010 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julien  is currently offline Julien
Messages: 4
Registered: October 2010
Junior Member
Can you reproduce the problem with the sample data? If so can you email
me a report with the issue so I can debug it?


Hi Jason,
Thanks for your answer.

What sample data do you mean? I can create a very limited report including just one image and send you all the files. I'll do that tonight if you don't mind.

Regards,
Julien
Re: IOException with the image in BIRT 2.6.1 [message #635911 is a reply to message #635850] Thu, 28 October 2010 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason Weathersby
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

That will be fine.
Thanks

Jason

On 10/28/2010 7:17 AM, Julien wrote:
> Can you reproduce the problem with the sample data? If so can you email
> me a report with the issue so I can debug it?
>
> Hi Jason, Thanks for your answer.
>
> What sample data do you mean? I can create a very limited report
> including just one image and send you all the files. I'll do that
> tonight if you don't mind.
>
> Regards,
> Julien


Jason Weathersby

BIRT Exchange
Re: IOException with the image in BIRT 2.6.1 [message #636203 is a reply to message #635911] Fri, 29 October 2010 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julien  is currently offline Julien
Messages: 4
Registered: October 2010
Junior Member
Hi Jason,

Sorry for the delay in send you this example...
http://v5dprg.1fichier.com/image-bug.tar.gz

You will see that rendering this .rptdesign produce the exception.
I got the backtrace below when I clicked on the "Preview" tab in Eclipse.

java.io.IOException: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.
at org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.createDocument( Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.createDocument( Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory.createDocumen t(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory.createDocumen t(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.transcoder.XMLAbstractTranscoder.transcode( Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.transcoder.SVGAbstractTranscoder.transcode( Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.util.SvgFile.transSvgToArray( SvgFile.java:78)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.util.SvgFile.transSvgToArray( SvgFile.java:58)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitte r.handleStyleImage(HTMLReportEmitter.java:3417)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.AttributeBuilder .buildBackground(AttributeBuilder.java:114)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLPerformanceO ptimize.buildStyle(HTMLPerformanceOptimize.java:89)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitte r.outputCSSStyles(HTMLReportEmitter.java:906)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitte r.start(HTMLReportEmitter.java:645)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.CompositeContentEmitt er.start(CompositeContentEmitter.java:225)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.doR un(RunAndRenderTask.java:179)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.run (RunAndRenderTask.java:77)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.ReportEngineService.runAndRe nderReport(ReportEngineService.java:920)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.BirtViewerReportService.runA ndRenderReport(BirtViewerReportService.java:973)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.actionhandler.BirtGetPageAll ActionHandler.__execute(BirtGetPageAllActionHandler.java:131 )
at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.actionhandler.AbstractBaseAc tionHandler.execute(AbstractBaseActionHandler.java:90)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.AbstractBaseDoc umentProcessor.__executeAction(AbstractBaseDocumentProcessor .java:47)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.AbstractBaseCom ponentProcessor.executeAction(AbstractBaseComponentProcessor .java:143)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.BirtDocumentPro cessor.handleGetPageAll(BirtDocumentProcessor.java:183)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcce ssorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe thodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.AbstractBaseCom ponentProcessor.process(AbstractBaseComponentProcessor.java: 112)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.endpoint.BirtSoapBindingI mpl.getUpdatedObjects(BirtSoapBindingImpl.java:66)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcce ssorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe thodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.invokeMethod(RPCP rovider.java:397)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RP CProvider.java:186)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvi der.java:323)
at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(Invocati onStrategy.java:32)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.invoke(SOAPService .java:454)
at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:281 )
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServle t.java:699)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.servlet.BirtSoapMessageDispatcherSer vlet.doPost(BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.java:265)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisS ervletBase.java:327)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.servlet.BirtSoapMessageDispatcherSer vlet.service(BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.java:122)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry.internal.ServletManager$Se rvletWrapper.service(ServletManager.java:180)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistratio n.service(ServletRegistration.java:61)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.proce ssAlias(ProxyServlet.java:126)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.servi ce(ProxyServlet.java:60)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.internal.HttpServerManager$In ternalHttpServiceServlet.service(HttpServerManager.java:318)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder .java:511)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandl er.java:390)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandl er.java:182)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandl er.java:765)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapp er.java:152)
at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnectio n.java:542)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(Http Connection.java:939)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:756)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java: 218)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java: 404)
at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEn dPoint.java:409)
at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThr eadPool.java:582)

Best regards,
Julien
Re: IOException with the image in BIRT 2.6.1 [message #636217 is a reply to message #636203] Fri, 29 October 2010 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason Weathersby
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Julien,

I just tried this image and did not get the problem.
As a test could you create a style with that image as the background and
apply the style? BTW I put the image in the resource folder did you?


Jason

On 10/29/2010 11:59 AM, Julien wrote:
> Hi Jason,
> Sorry for the delay in send you this example...
> http://v5dprg.1fichier.com/image-bug.tar.gz
>
> You will see that rendering this .rptdesign produce the exception. I got
> the backtrace below when I clicked on the "Preview" tab in Eclipse.
>
> java.io.IOException: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.
> at org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.createDocument( Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.createDocument( Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory.createDocumen
> t(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory.createDocumen
> t(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.batik.transcoder.XMLAbstractTranscoder.transcode( Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.batik.transcoder.SVGAbstractTranscoder.transcode( Unknown
> Source)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.util.SvgFile.transSvgToArray(
> SvgFile.java:78)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.util.SvgFile.transSvgToArray(
> SvgFile.java:58)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitte
> r.handleStyleImage(HTMLReportEmitter.java:3417)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.AttributeBuilder
> .buildBackground(AttributeBuilder.java:114)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLPerformanceO
> ptimize.buildStyle(HTMLPerformanceOptimize.java:89)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitte
> r.outputCSSStyles(HTMLReportEmitter.java:906)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitte
> r.start(HTMLReportEmitter.java:645)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.CompositeContentEmitt
> er.start(CompositeContentEmitter.java:225)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.doR
> un(RunAndRenderTask.java:179)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.run
> (RunAndRenderTask.java:77)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.ReportEngineService.runAndRe
> nderReport(ReportEngineService.java:920)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.BirtViewerReportService.runA
> ndRenderReport(BirtViewerReportService.java:973)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.actionhandler.BirtGetPageAll
> ActionHandler.__execute(BirtGetPageAllActionHandler.java:131 )
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.actionhandler.AbstractBaseAc
> tionHandler.execute(AbstractBaseActionHandler.java:90)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.AbstractBaseDoc
> umentProcessor.__executeAction(AbstractBaseDocumentProcessor .java:47)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.AbstractBaseCom
> ponentProcessor.executeAction(AbstractBaseComponentProcessor .java:143)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.BirtDocumentPro
> cessor.handleGetPageAll(BirtDocumentProcessor.java:183)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcce
> ssorImpl.java:39)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe
> thodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.AbstractBaseCom
> ponentProcessor.process(AbstractBaseComponentProcessor.java: 112)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.endpoint.BirtSoapBindingI
> mpl.getUpdatedObjects(BirtSoapBindingImpl.java:66)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcce
> ssorImpl.java:39)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe
> thodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.invokeMethod(RPCP
> rovider.java:397)
> at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RP
> CProvider.java:186)
> at org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvi
> der.java:323)
> at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(Invocati
> onStrategy.java:32)
> at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
> at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
> at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.invoke(SOAPService .java:454)
> at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:281 )
> at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServle t.java:699)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.servlet.BirtSoapMessageDispatcherSer
> vlet.doPost(BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.java:265)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
> at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisS
> ervletBase.java:327)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
> at org.eclipse.birt.report.servlet.BirtSoapMessageDispatcherSer
> vlet.service(BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.java:122)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry.internal.ServletManager$Se
> rvletWrapper.service(ServletManager.java:180)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistratio
> n.service(ServletRegistration.java:61)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.proce
> ssAlias(ProxyServlet.java:126)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.servi
> ce(ProxyServlet.java:60)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.internal.HttpServerManager$In
> ternalHttpServiceServlet.service(HttpServerManager.java:318)
> at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder .java:511)
> at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandl
> er.java:390)
> at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandl
> er.java:182)
> at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandl
> er.java:765)
> at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapp
> er.java:152)
> at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
> at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnectio n.java:542)
> at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(Http
> Connection.java:939)
> at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:756)
> at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java: 218)
> at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java: 404)
> at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEn
> dPoint.java:409)
> at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThr
> eadPool.java:582)
>
> Best regards,
> Julien


Jason Weathersby

BIRT Exchange
Re: IOException with the image in BIRT 2.6.1 [message #636279 is a reply to message #636217] Sat, 30 October 2010 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julien  is currently offline Julien
Messages: 4
Registered: October 2010
Junior Member
Jason,

Yes I put the image as a ressource. I already tested this scenario (external CSS with the image as background of an element). I also got the IOException.

I am using Eclipse/BIRT under Linux x86_64, JDK version 1.6.0_22-b44.

Best regards,
Julien
Re: IOException with the image in BIRT 2.6.1 [message #636490 is a reply to message #636279] Mon, 01 November 2010 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason Weathersby
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Julien,

Can you open a bug for this and attach the image so one of the dev team
can test with a similar environment?

Jason

On 10/30/2010 6:32 AM, Julien wrote:
> Jason,
>
> Yes I put the image as a ressource. I already tested this scenario
> (external CSS with the image as background of an element). I also got
> the IOException.
> I am using Eclipse/BIRT under Linux x86_64, JDK version 1.6.0_22-b44.
>
> Best regards,
> Julien
>


Jason Weathersby

BIRT Exchange
Re: IOException with the image in BIRT 2.6.1 [message #697556 is a reply to message #636490] Sun, 17 July 2011 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
khalil  is currently offline khalil
Messages: 1
Registered: July 2011
Junior Member
I have the same issue
is there an opened bug for this issue? if yes, what is the bug ID?

Thanks,
Khalil.
Re: IOException with the image in BIRT 2.6.1 [message #697979 is a reply to message #697556] Mon, 18 July 2011 10:26 Go to previous message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason Weathersby
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Khalil,

I did not see a bug reported for this. Do you have an example report
that we can test with? BTW what OS are you using and how are you
running the report.

Jason

On 7/17/2011 3:10 AM, khalil wrote:
> I have the same issue
> is there an opened bug for this issue? if yes, what is the bug ID?
>
> Thanks,
> Khalil.


Jason Weathersby

BIRT Exchange
Previous Topic:How to retrieve enumeration type using BIRT?
Next Topic:Birt 404 and JDBC error
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Apr 16 15:56:39 EDT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01976 seconds