Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Memory Analyzer » Thread overview(Siteminder threads in Nodeagent heap)
Thread overview [message #630782] Mon, 04 October 2010 23:58 Go to next message
gurinder  is currently offline gurinder Friend
Hi There,

We are running websphere 6.1 with Siteminder agent installed on WebSpehere for authentication. The nodeagent stopped responded and we had to bounce the nodeagent to bring it back to business.
We took a heapdump from nodeagent and did some analysis and while looking at the thread overview, we found the following class retaining about 230mb of heap that doesn't seems to be ok.
Now I am wondering how can I hang this issue to siteminder. I cannot find any further reference while exploring this thread. Please suggest. Thanks

Here is a class name: com.ca.siteminder.sdk.agentapi.connection.a9 0xe10b0da0

Regards

[Updated on: Mon, 04 October 2010 23:59]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Thread overview [message #632208 is a reply to message #630782] Tue, 12 October 2010 06:30 Go to previous message
Krum Tsvetkov is currently offline Krum TsvetkovFriend
Hi,

What kind of heap dump you have, is it a .phd file (I assume this runs with an IBM VM)?

If you have a heap dump based on a system dump (see http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/MemoryAnalyzer#System_Dump s_and_Heap_Dumps_from_IBM_Virtual_Machines ), then it should be possible to see also the callstack of the thread. May be this gives you some more details.

To see the call-stack use the context menu on the thread object and select "Java Basics" -> "Thread Stacks".

Krum
Previous Topic:memory increasing
Next Topic:Post-mortem analysis
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 13:57:56 GMT 2024