* Automatic synchronization of processes - easily keep process and method content consistent
* Configuration-free processes - easily extend processes and publish with different configurations
* New support for work product states
* New practice "Project Process Tailoring" provides basic coverage for the Environment discipline
* describes how to select tools and an appropriate process and perform the typical tailoring required for use on a specific project.
* New practice "Method Development" new and improved version of
* replaces the "Method Authoring Method" (MAM)
* consolidates and updates authoring guidelines, integrated into the EPF Practices library.
* "Agile Business Rule Development"
* updated and incorporated into the All EPF Practices configuration