Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » JFace » add a TextModifyListener for each cell in a JFAce TableViewer ( TextModifyListener for each cell in a JFAce TableViewer )
add a TextModifyListener for each cell in a JFAce TableViewer [message #629935] Thu, 30 September 2010 04:29 Go to next message
Santhosh Hari is currently offline Santhosh HariFriend
I have a JFace Table Viewer.Now I want to validate the elements of each cell in the table I have given an option to add elements inside the table.While adding or modifying the element ,I need to add a listener for this tableItems.I tried using cellmodifier but only after clicking enter the control goes to CellModifier .I want to call the listener while modifying itself and not after pressing enter.Please let me know your valuable suggestions.
Re: add a TextModifyListener for each cell in a JFAce TableViewer [message #631545 is a reply to message #629935] Thu, 07 October 2010 21:56 Go to previous message
budili Missing name is currently offline budili Missing nameFriend
I would suggest you to use the validator concepts of the DataBinding Framework. With this great framework you have the possibility to validate the input in the viewer cell. That works very fine ... !!

Tip: look at the JFace DataBinding Snippets
Previous Topic:add a TextModifyListener for each cell in a JFAce TableViewer
Next Topic:IStructuredSelection not Iterable
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:49:42 GMT 2024