|remote extension - is it supported by r-OSGi? [message #624630]
||Mon, 15 December 2008 15:52
| Marton Sigmond
Registered: July 2009
there is a extension-point in module #1, and a corresponding extension in
As long as I deploy the two modules into the same OSGi container I am good
But what about deploying them into two different OSGi containers that can
communicate to each other?
Does ECF support this kind of cooperation?
What I mean here:
There is an OSGi server having mudule #2 deployed.
When you start your Eclipse RCP application
- ECF connects to the server
- queries its extension registry for the extensions of our
- creates proxy object instances for the remote ones
- registers the found extensions into the local extension registry
- and from this point there is no difference between a remote and a
Is it possible with ECF?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01974 seconds