|Problem gnerating diagram from model [message #623898]
||Wed, 20 May 2009 13:09
Originally posted by: sledz.dresearch.de|
After my last beginners questions where mostly answered here in the group i'm playing around with the UML2Tools a bit.
The first challenge i could not master is recreating a diagram from a model. Here's what i tried:
- create empty general project
- create model (Model Object: Model) using "Example EMF Model Creation Wizard" (*)
- init activity diagram
- edit and save the diagram
- save model as XMI like described in a lot of messages here in the group before
- create second empty general project
- import XMI file to this project
At this stage i would expect an item in the context menu to init diagram from model, but it isn't. :(
Where's my mistake?
(*) At this step in the project explorer there are five identical <Model> nodes displayed in the tree below the model node. I believe this is a (known?) bug.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.03169 seconds