Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Test and Performance Tools Platform (TPTP) » Runtime options for AGR
Runtime options for AGR [message #62721] Thu, 30 March 2006 16:47 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: vladimir.au.ru

I get OutOfMemory during execution of my scenario. I have several messages
in execution log. Firt of them is:
CAPTURED SYSTEM ERROR STREAM (MAXIMUM OF 10240 CHARACTERS):

Unhandled event loop exception
Reason:

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError


The next is:
CAPTURED SYSTEM ERROR STREAM (MAXIMUM OF 10240 CHARACTERS):

Fatal runtime error happened during workbench emergency close.

org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Failed to execute runnable
(java.lang.NullPointerException)

at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:2942)

at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:2865)

at
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchr onizer.java:126)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(Display.jav a:3102)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java :2761)

at
org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread. block(ModalContext.java:153)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.ja va:303)

at
org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.ProgressMonitorDialog.run(Progress MonitorDialog.java:447)

at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.progress.ProgressMonitorJobsDialog.r un(ProgressMonitorJobsDialog.java:261)

at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEWorkbenchAdvisor.disconnectFr omWorkspace(IDEWorkbenchAdvisor.java:298)

at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEWorkbenchAdvisor.postShutdown (IDEWorkbenchAdvisor.java:200)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.shutdown(Workbench.java:19 97)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.busyClose(Workbench.java:5 96)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$8(Workbench.java:52 2)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$13.run(Workbench.java:713)

at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator .java:69)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.close(Workbench.java:711)

at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchConfigurer.emergencyClose(W orkbenchConfigurer.java:165)

at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEExceptionHandler.closeWorkben ch(IDEExceptionHandler.java:121)

at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEExceptionHandler.handleExcept ion(IDEExceptionHandler.java:100)

at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEWorkbenchAdvisor.eventLoopExc eption(IDEWorkbenchAdvisor.java:210)

at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.ExceptionHandler.handleException(Exc eptionHandler.java:62)

at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.progress.ErrorNotificationManager$1. run(ErrorNotificationManager.java:82)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:3 5)

at
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchr onizer.java:123)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(Display.jav a:3102)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java :2761)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.jav a:1699)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:1663)

at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Work bench.java:367)

at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.j ava:143)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEApplication.run(IDEApplicatio n.java:103)

at
org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.PlatformActivator$1.run(Pl atformActivator.java:226)

at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseS tarter.java:376)

at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseS tarter.java:163)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:334 )

at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:278)

at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:973)

at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:948)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

at
org.eclipse.tptp.test.auto.gui.internal.recorder.Macro$1.run (Macro.java:261)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:3 5)

at
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchr onizer.java:123)

... 40 more

Unhandled event loop exception
Reason:

Failed to execute runnable (java.lang.NullPointerException)

So, looks like eclipse is out of memory, thats why too many exceptions
occured. How I can set runtime options for script execution? Is it
possible?

Thanks,
Vladimir.
Re: Runtime options for AGR [message #63336 is a reply to message #62721] Sat, 01 April 2006 16:50 Go to previous message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
Messages: 404
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Do you mean runtime options for the workbench that gets launched? If so,
then you have to wait until
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=109880 is implemented.


"Vladimir" <vladimir@au.ru> wrote in message
news:51609f10f2f50342ce5df72ac2f6563c$1@www.eclipse.org...
> I get OutOfMemory during execution of my scenario. I have several messages
> in execution log. Firt of them is:
> CAPTURED SYSTEM ERROR STREAM (MAXIMUM OF 10240 CHARACTERS):
>
> Unhandled event loop exception
> Reason:
>
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
>
>
> The next is:
> CAPTURED SYSTEM ERROR STREAM (MAXIMUM OF 10240 CHARACTERS):
>
> Fatal runtime error happened during workbench emergency close.
>
> org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Failed to execute runnable
> (java.lang.NullPointerException)
>
> at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:2942)
>
> at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:2865)
>
> at
>
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchr onizer.java:126)
>
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(Display.jav a:3102)
>
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java :2761)
>
> at
>
org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread. block(ModalConte
xt.java:153)
>
> at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.ja va:303)
>
> at
>
org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.ProgressMonitorDialog.run(Progress MonitorDialog.ja
va:447)
>
> at
>
org.eclipse.ui.internal.progress.ProgressMonitorJobsDialog.r un(ProgressMonit
orJobsDialog.java:261)
>
> at
>
org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEWorkbenchAdvisor.disconnectFr omWorkspace(IDEW
orkbenchAdvisor.java:298)
>
> at
>
org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEWorkbenchAdvisor.postShutdown (IDEWorkbenchAdv
isor.java:200)
>
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.shutdown(Workbench.java:19 97)
>
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.busyClose(Workbench.java:5 96)
>
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$8(Workbench.java:52 2)
>
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$13.run(Workbench.java:713)
>
> at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator .java:69)
>
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.close(Workbench.java:711)
>
> at
>
org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchConfigurer.emergencyClose(W orkbenchConfigur
er.java:165)
>
> at
>
org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEExceptionHandler.closeWorkben ch(IDEExceptionH
andler.java:121)
>
> at
>
org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEExceptionHandler.handleExcept ion(IDEException
Handler.java:100)
>
> at
>
org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEWorkbenchAdvisor.eventLoopExc eption(IDEWorkbe
nchAdvisor.java:210)
>
> at
>
org.eclipse.ui.internal.ExceptionHandler.handleException(Exc eptionHandler.ja
va:62)
>
> at
>
org.eclipse.ui.internal.progress.ErrorNotificationManager$1. run(ErrorNotific
ationManager.java:82)
>
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:3 5)
>
> at
>
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchr onizer.java:123)
>
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(Display.jav a:3102)
>
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java :2761)
>
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.jav a:1699)
>
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:1663)
>
> at
>
org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Work bench.java:367)
>
> at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.j ava:143)
>
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEApplication.run(IDEApplicatio n.java:103)
>
> at
>
org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.PlatformActivator$1.run(Pl atformActivator.
java:226)
>
> at
>
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseS tarter.java:376)
>
> at
>
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseS tarter.java:163)
>
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
> at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:334 )
>
> at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:278)
>
> at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:973)
>
> at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:948)
>
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>
> at
>
org.eclipse.tptp.test.auto.gui.internal.recorder.Macro$1.run (Macro.java:261)
>
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:3 5)
>
> at
>
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchr onizer.java:123)
>
> ... 40 more
>
> Unhandled event loop exception
> Reason:
>
> Failed to execute runnable (java.lang.NullPointerException)
>
> So, looks like eclipse is out of memory, thats why too many exceptions
> occured. How I can set runtime options for script execution? Is it
> possible?
>
> Thanks,
> Vladimir.
>
>
Previous Topic:checkbox in Preferences dialog not worked with AGR
Next Topic:I have found the execution log problem for AGR!
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Dec 20 15:56:33 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01721 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software