|Firefox working, but not with IE [message #610959]
||Tue, 15 May 2007 09:39
| John Smith
Registered: July 2009
My JSF application, a war packed with WTP and applied to JBoss |
jboss-4.2.0.CR2 (i tried v4.0.5, too), does well work when viewed with
Firefox. However when viewed in Internet Explorer, the ".faces" files
entered in the address bar seem to be not processed by the JSP or JSF
processor, instead I get the pure contents from the mapped ".jsp" file,
displayed as XML in the IE window.
(I have deployed the Web application locally and e.g. access
http://localhost:8080/login.faces I have Windows XP).
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.10703 seconds