Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » Plugin wizard template does not copy images correctly
Plugin wizard template does not copy images correctly [message #606272] Fri, 16 July 2010 14:26 Go to next message
Austin Riddle is currently offline Austin RiddleFriend
Hello,

I have a new plugin wizard template that I am using for generating a custom plugin project. I have a folder of images that are within the folder corresponding to my section id in the template project.

When I generate the plugin from the template, I find that the images are indeed copied, but some of them are corrupt. I was not sure if this is because there is some variable substitution being done or if the copy is just not working right.

Is there a way to have the template generator only copy and not try to substitute any variables for a particular folder?

Or do I have to manually copy these image files to the target project?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Plugin wizard template does not copy images correctly [solved] [message #606274 is a reply to message #606272] Fri, 16 July 2010 15:42 Go to previous message
Austin Riddle is currently offline Austin RiddleFriend
OK, so after looking at the source code of the PDE templates, I see now the proper use of the bin subdirectory in coordination with the getNewFiles() method in the template class.
Previous Topic:Plugin wizard template does not copy images correctly
Next Topic:Cheat sheets and localization
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 18:43:44 GMT 2024