|tasks in Bugzilla query disappearing [message #594656]
||Tue, 04 November 2008 17:35
| Marcus Better
Registered: July 2009
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----|
some of my Bugzilla queries in Mylyn 3.0.3 behave in a very strange way. When I open one of the tasks, it immediately disappears from the task list, and I cannot bring it back. (The task editor window opens as usual.)
This happens with queries against at least two Bugzilla installations, but I also have another one that doesn't have this problem.
I tried deleting and re-creating the query, but it didn't help. The queries are pretty basic, they just match a specific product, component and keyword.
Using Ganymede on Linux, Mylyn and Bugzilla connector 3.0.3.v20081015-1500-e3x.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.04572 seconds