|Problem with AJDT in eclipse 3.2 [message #594125]
||Tue, 13 June 2006 23:24
Originally posted by: sbederml.gmail.com|
I'm trying to add aspect to an existing plugin project. The way I'm
doing it is for org.eclipse.search plugin:
1) Importing the plugin with linked content mode;
2) Converting the plugin project to AspectJ project;
3) Setting the AspectJ Out Jar to woven.jar;
4) Adding org.eclipse.search.jar to the AspectJ InPath;
5) Replacing org.eclipse.search.jar with woven.jar in the build path;
6) Creating source folder in the imported project and putting aspects
The problem is that when I run the plugin project in eclipse 3.1 the
aspects are woven into it, but when I run it from eclipse 3.2RC4-RC7 the
search option becomes not available. I'm also using the latest AJDT version.
Is this a bug in eclipse 3.2 or in AJDT?
How can I make it work in eclipse 3.2?
Thank you in advance,
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01487 seconds