|Grid navigation / selection problems [message #593136]
||Fri, 09 January 2009 11:47
| Jacek Kolodziejczyk
Registered: July 2009
The following key sequences don't work in the current version of Grid:
1. SHIFT+ARROW_LEFT, SHIFT+ARROW_DOWN - 2x2 cells should be selected,
but only two cells in the first column are selected. By the way the
opposite sequence SHIFT+ARROW_DOWN, SHIFT+ARROW_LEFT works as expected.
2. Currently the focus cell stays in the origin during celection. In
spreadsheets the cursor (focus cell) moves to the most recent corner of
the selection region. For example if I start in cell (0,0) and do
SHIFT+ARROW_DOWN, SHIFT+ARROW_LEFT then the focus cell should be (1,1).
3. CTRL+END should move the focus to the bottom right corner. Similiary
CTRL_HOME should move the focus to the top left corner.
4. SHIFT+CTRL+END should select region from the current focus to the
bottom right corner. Similiary SHIFT+CTRL+HOME should select region from
the current focus to the top left corner
5. CTRL+A should select everything.
Do you agree those suggestions are valid? Do you plan to implement them?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02746 seconds