Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » HowTo install Subversive Headless?
HowTo install Subversive Headless? [message #588039] Tue, 21 September 2010 17:56 Go to next message
Michael Breu is currently offline Michael BreuFriend
Hello,

I'm running a buckminster/hudson installation headless.

The out-of-the-box installation shows occasionally the message
ERROR: Could not instantiate provider org.eclipse.team.svn.core.svnnature for project xyz.
org.eclipse.team.core.TeamException: Could not instantiate provider org.eclipse.team.svn.core.svnnature for project info.squam.ocl.evaluator.
    at org.eclipse.team.core.RepositoryProvider.mapNewProvider(RepositoryProvider.java:165)
    at org.eclipse.team.core.RepositoryProvider.mapExistingProvider(RepositoryProvider.java:235)

Although quite harmless, I would like to get rid of these messages, because it makes the search for real problems painful.

I tried to update the svn-installation by installing from the subversive head-less update site http://download.eclipse.org/technology/subversive/0.7/headle ss-update-site/ .
However the problem still remains there.

Unfortunately I did not find any documentation what the headless update site is about anyway. It is quite unclear to me, how the connector discovery feature fits into a head-less configuration.

Does anybody have experience with headless installation of subversive?

Thanks

Michael

Re: HowTo install Subversive Headless? [message #629213 is a reply to message #588039] Mon, 27 September 2010 13:45 Go to previous message
Michael Breu is currently offline Michael BreuFriend
Hello

Nobody here, who can clarify what the "headless" in http://download.eclipse.org/technology/subversive/0.7/headle ss-update-site/ means?

Michael
Previous Topic:Check out as folder - out of memory
Next Topic:How to ignore an incoming change or add in sync view?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Nov 28 01:39:31 GMT 2014