|Major new IHE/Bridge build for Connectathon now available [message #583371]
||Tue, 27 November 2007 18:16
Registered: July 2009
A new build, dated November 27th, has been posted for the IHE plug-ins
and OHF Bridge. This build incorporates many bug fixes and includes API
changes for the ATNA and the Bridge.
Bugs fixed in this build:
208758, 208913, 208932, 209378, 209382, 209527, 210042, 209258, 209441,
Changes to the ATNA API are *NOT YET COMPLETE* and are pending some work
from the IHE to close gaps in ITI CP-164. If you are using the ATNA API
directly, then I recommend that you wait until this is cleared up before
attempting to incorporate the changes. Please note: THIS DOES NOT
AFFECT MOST USERS, AS MOST AUDITING IS TAKEN CARE OF BY THE CORE ACTORS.
OHF Bridge Changes
For OHF Bridge users, please regenerate your proxy stubs to account for
the API changes. The API changes are as follows:
- In SessionContext:
- Renamed 'user' field to 'initiatingUser'.
- Added field 'auditSourceId'
- In ResponseType (inherited by all responses):
- Removed 'failMessage' and 'successMessage'
- Removed 'isFailure'. Kept 'isSuccess'
- Added 'response' (coded integer)
- Added 'responseMessages' (array of Strings)
- Added 'responseMessage' (single String, first element of
The 'response' coded integers represent the IHE's response code
handling. They are enumerated as follows:
UNKNOWN = -1
SUCCESS = 0
PARTIAL_SUCCESS = 2
WARNING = 3
ERROR = 4
UNAVAILABLE = 5
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01554 seconds